probiotics

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: probiotics

Post by Kasper »

I probably misinterpreted you, but as you wrote: suppose your bacteria system IS out of balance
I thought that, in the sentences after that. we were considering "you" as someone who could have a imbalanced bacteria-system.

But besides this, I didn't mean to attack your advise or something, I just wanted to share my opinion/experiences.
Maybe I should have written something like:
When imbalances of the bacteria-system (like candida) are present, I think it is wise to take more rigorous action than RRM advises for healthy people .
So, you think its better to take more rigorous action first, instead of letting your body try to restore the balance first, by being on the Wai diet?
When a person has a very good blood circulation, and very good immune system, I think it is possible to cure candida with a high-sugar diet.
But it is unlikely that such a person get candida overgrowth in the first place.

In other cases, I think it's unlikely to cure candida width a diet high in sugars. At least, I've never heard of it.

But, like I suggested in this topic, it is possible to go on Wai-like diet, low in sugar.
I think that is a good option to start with.

Other more rigorous action (besides probiotics,low sugar-diet) could be:
- Preventing white tongue by scraping, coconut oil pulling, sea salt mouth wash, (best is xylithol mouth wash in my experience)
- Adding extra Biotin (helps width candida) to the diet (normally made in a healthy gut flora)
- Adding xylithol as a sweetener, if you crave for sweet things. Xylithol is shown to help width white tongue, tooth decay and candida.
- Reversatrol (red grapes,blue berries)
- coconut oil
RRM
Administrator

Re: probiotics

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:
RRM wrote:
Kasper wrote:...in this thread for imbalances of the bacteria-system ...
This was not a thread "for imbalances of the bacteria-system".
I thought that, in the sentences after that. we were considering "you" as someone who could have a imbalanced bacteria-system.
Thats my sidenote.
Not the topic of this thread, and i think you know that.
But its totally ok, as threads get hijacked all the time (it just may lead to misunderstandings).
Kasper wrote:
RRM wrote:So, you think its better to take more rigorous action first, instead of letting your body try to restore the balance first, by being on the Wai diet?
When a person has a very good blood circulation, and very good immune system, I think it is possible to cure candida with a high-sugar diet.
But it is unlikely that such a person get candida overgrowth in the first place.
Anybody (with good circulation and immune system) can get candida by heavily using medication such as antibiotics .