rafaelo
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

colon cleansing?

Post by rafaelo »

anyone have any experience with this?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Why would you want to rob your intestines from the beneficial and protective flora you desperately need so much?
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

i didn't realize that's what it did.

i thought it had something to do with expelling fecal matter.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

When the fecal matter is ready to go (all the valuable stuff has been extracted), your intestines will urge you to let it go. (if your intestines are not too much sedated by beta-carbolines / opioid peptides)
ana

Post by ana »

i usally have an enema once every day for the period of one week and then give it a rest...ive read that it can help with acne but also that it takes away from the natural flora and that u can stop having reg bowel mov'ts b/c of it...
for me it improved my acne...i feel light on my feet...more energy and i now have better bowel mov't with or w/o an enema...however im not an expert...the only info i have is from what i read on the internet and books and my own personal experience...
is what I am doing harmful?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ana wrote:is what I am doing harmful?
Yes; Its up to your bowels what they want to move, and when.
Anything esle is at best less perfect.
for me it improved my acne...i feel light on my feet...more energy and i now have better bowel mov't
You dont need an enema for that; thats also what people experience when they go on this diet...
ana

Post by ana »

yeah...thats why when I read the testimones i knew it will work...ive been on it for 2 days but not perfect...70% ...its exam time...
but once this week is over then i will go on the sample diet and let you know how it goes...thanks for all ur work and help