Candida and energy

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Emeira
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Candida and energy

Post by Emeira »

Kasper wrote:Do you have any other symptops that make you think your digestive system is messed up ?
Abdominal bloating, gas, thirst.
It's hard I know. Just curious, what is your heart rate
about 45-50, but my heart seems to beat much faster after eating sweet food like dried fruits
i will check my temp. this evening

How many carbs per day do you eat?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

... by the way: itching scalp, low ferritin (anemia), low blood pressure, cold hands and feets, high lymphocytes in blood, dandruff, toenail fungus ...
...just don't know if this is related to digestive system.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

about 45-50, but my heart seems to beat much faster after eating sweet food like dried fruits
Does this feel good ? Or does this feel like your body is in a fight-or-flight response ?
Low ferritin may be related to low stomach acid. As you need stomach acid to digest iron.

I don't really believe in too high fat diets. If I do it for too long, I begin to feel cold and very low heart beat.
I used to have a heart beat of 29 bpm. Adding salt too my juices, 80-100 gram of protein daily and eating enough sugar (200-300 gram daily) makes my heart beat go up to 60-70. Which just feels better to me.

But if you have candida, I would go for honey. I mean try to diet you have, but replace some fruits with raw honey.

You could do some experimentating with fruits and how it affects your tongue.
Eat some blueberries, make sure it stays long enough in your mouth, and see how it affects your tongue. For me, blueberries would reduce the white on my tongue. Clean my tongue up. Same for (dried) red grapes.
But it would come the following morning. But to me it indicated, grapes and blueberries doesn't make things worse.
The same experiment you can do with bananas, kiwis, oranges etc. I always noticed that banana's where worst. Orange juice was also not really good.
Abdominal bloating, gas, thirst.
Does the bloating comes from your stomach ? Is it on the left, right ? Low, high ?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Kasper wrote:Does this feel good

No, today after weight lifting workout i ate 3 bananas and 100g dried dates, after that I've been dizzy and had a headache all day long.
too much sugar?
Or does this feel like your body is in a fight-or-flight response ?
yes, that's happens too.
Low ferritin may be related to low stomach acid. As you need stomach acid to digest iron.
My stomach acid is very low! After protein meal i ALWAYS have big cravings for sour, acidic foods, so i drink lemon juice with water or carbonated water, kiwi and pineapple helps with digestion too
You could do some experimenting with fruits and how it affects your tongue.
Ok i will try
and maybe the same fruits gives that sour taste in my mouth every morning when i wake up
Does the bloating comes from your stomach ? Is it on the left, right ? Low, high ?
No, it is abdominal bloating, more left side, lower part
p.s my body temp. is 36.7
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote:Abdominal bloating, gas, thirst.
Try to minimize fiber intake (no dried fruits, no berries, mostly sieved juices plus animal food)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

No, today after weight lifting workout i ate 3 bananas and 100g dried dates, after that I've been dizzy and had a headache all day long.
too much sugar?
Too much sugar is bad if you get very high sugar levels after the meal (for a long time).
Or some people get very low sugar levels after a meal, sort of rebound.
Best thing, is just to test it. You can buy a glucose meter (not that expensive). I would defintely buy that, and see how you're sugar levels are.
Try to minimize fiber intake (no dried fruits, no berries, mostly sieved juices plus animal food)
Why do you think she should minimize fiber intake ?
If she gets constipation from mimimzing fiber intake, that doesn't sound good to me.
Have you ever tried going to zero fiber intake for a long period @emeira ?
My stomach acid is very low! After protein meal i ALWAYS have big cravings for sour, acidic foods, so i drink lemon juice with water or carbonated water, kiwi and pineapple helps with digestion too
Okay, in that case, I would just go for supplementing stomach acid + pepsin. If you try to feed yourself, but you don't digest it, that is like fighting a loosing battle.

Research have confirmed that low stomach acid reduces absorption of nutrients such as iron, B12, folate, calcium and zinc. The absorption of calcium rises 5-fold if you raise the acid in your stomach from pH 6.5 to pH 1. Although there is little systemic research on the absorption of other nutrients, there is good reason to believe that low acid levels may also effect levels of vitamin A, vitamin E, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), and niacin (vitamin B3). Theoretically, the absorption of any nutrient that is bound to protein will be inhibited.

To produce enough stomach acid, you need to make your sure you don't have a deficiency in chloride, sodium and/or zinc deficiency, as these minerals are needed to produce adequate levels of stomach acid (HCL).

It is a vicious circle, if you don't have enough stomach acid, you don't absorb zinc well, and if you don't absorb zinc well then you produce less stomach acid. But there could be also other vicious circle, for example, if you have low stomach acid, bad bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori have a chance to survice in your stomach, and if you have Helicobacter pylori it will try to lower your stomach acid, so that it can survive.

You can break this vicious circle by using stomach acid. This is a brand with very little additives:
http://www.thorne.com/products/gastroin ... ~sd415.jsp

Maybe RRM has a better strategy for treating low stomach acid, that doesn't involve supplements, but otherwise I would defintely try this.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Abdominal bloating, bloating more on the left side.
- My best guess is poo.
-- How is your poo? Use the poo chart.
-- Can you feel poo internally? gas poo or hard poo.
I know that when I cannot go poo, hard poo can be felt.
When my poo is messed up by too sugary or too sugary wet or fine fiber diet, I get messy poo and gasses.
In some cases reducing fiber helps. RRM might be right.
In some cases reducing fiber cause constipation. Kasper might be right.
Personally I can only tolerate 1-1.5 whole banana a day, going beyond that means wet sticky poo, so wet sugary fiber makes my poo messy. How well do you tolerate banana?
Eating lots of starch sans thick veggie like fiber causes constipation in me. Banana, figs and dates might have sugary, starch food like similarities.
Eating 1 banana and running around for 20-30minutes rigourously always produced a loud burp sound which I found fascinating as a kid when I ate a banana and played tag during lunch recess. Tested multiple times. Favourite game when I was 7 years old, always worked on banana and not other fruits, I always had 1 fruit for lunch banana/orange/tomato. I am guessing the banana might be causing you gas.

Motions to help with poo:
-Externally you can put a palm to your belly apply very light pressure and move in circular motion. I forget if it is counterclockwise or clockwise, but just in direction to help poo move out. Might help you go poo. But do not do this if you are pregnant.
-Going poo you can try raising your left hand up, it might help go poo, if hard poo type.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:
RRM wrote:Try to minimize fiber intake (no dried fruits, no berries, mostly sieved juices plus animal food)
Why do you think she should minimize fiber intake ?
If she gets constipation from mimimzing fiber intake, that doesn't sound good to me.
Fibre is mostly bacterially decomposed, causing gasses.
So, if your belly is that much bloated, its best to try to eliminate that immediately.
The number one suspect of causing bloating, is fibre.
Constipation is not caused by the absence of fibre;
its not that your digestion stops when there is no fibre in your intestines.
Constipation is primarily caused by substances that sedate the bowels, such as opioid peptides and certain beta-carbolines, counteracted by fibre.

Since her belly is very much bloated, we should try to find relief for her asap.
Eliminating fibre is our best shot in achieving that.
So its definitely worth giving it a shot.
Emeira wrote:My stomach acid is very low!
You conclude this solely based on your cravings for sour, acidic foods after a protein meal?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM wrote:You conclude this solely based on your cravings for sour, acidic foods after a protein meal?
I get burps after I eat protein rich food.
and i did this test: http://www.zen-tai.com/assets/u/stomachacid.pdf after it not a single burp
Kasper wrote:Have you ever tried going to zero fiber intake for a long period @emeira ?
only 1-2 weeks, with honeydew melons juice, salmon, and yolks.
from my diary:
Emeira wrote:I have been drinking juice for one week (i use strainer for pulp)
My day looks like this:
2l of melon or orange juice + 60g OO, 5-9 egg yolks or 50-100g of fish, don't understand, I still have bloated belly

Kasper, thanks for all information! that explains a lot, why i had so many health problems.
I think bitter herbs stimulates digestion too.
Aytundra wrote: How well do you tolerate banana?
it is hard to tell, because i usually eat mix of fruits like orange with banana or apple, i should do tolerance test for all fruits to find out what is best for my body.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Fibre is mostly bacterially decomposed, causing gasses.
So, if your belly is that much bloated, its best to try to eliminate that immediately.
The number one suspect of causing bloating, is fibre.
Constipation is not caused by the absence of fibre;
its not that your digestion stops when there is no fibre in your intestines.
Constipation is primarily caused by substances that sedate the bowels, such as opioid peptides and certain beta-carbolines, counteracted by fibre.
What you say makes sense to me.
But Emeira is not consuming dirty protein or dairy, so I don't think the constipation is caused by opioid peptides or beta-carbolines in her case, right ?
Maybe, she is producing toxic substances from pathogens in the gut flora that sedates her bowels.. I don't know.
But something seems to relieve her constipation if she eats fibres.

And point 2, she still has a bloated belly, after eating a low fiber diet for 1-2 weeks. Do you think this is too short ?
Could it be that undigested protein or sugars causes her belly to bloat ?

I always sieve my juices btw. I think about it in this way, the faster you digest your sugars, the less likely it is that pathogens feed on the sugar.

I think it makes sense, to make it as easy as possible for your digestion, which means, very small meals, with sieved fruit juices.
I would also add pure canning salt to your meals. Adding salt to your juice, doesn't sound appealing, but if you don't add too much, you will hardly taste it.
This is a brand that has no additives:
http://www.mortonsalt.com/for-your-home ... ling-salt/
So just pure NaCl. I don't think this will hurt, unless you have acne problems, and it may help with producing stomach acid.
I think bitter herbs stimulates digestion too.
You can try natural ways to increase stomach acid, but I would also add stomach acid+pepsin supplement, just for now.
Just to make sure, you begin digesting your meals, you begin to feed yourself, so that your immune system gets stronger.
You add as much supplements as you need (together with a protein meal) until you feel a slight warm sensation in your stomach.
Most recommand to add 1 supplement every day, until you feel this warm sensation. When you feel this sensation, reduce the dosage to the previous number of capsules you were taking before you experienced it and stay at that dosage.

There are lots of non-wai related ways to increase stomach acid production, such as sauerkraut juice, "vitamin U", bitter herbs etc.
Maybe that will make sure you need less capsules before you feel this warm sensation in your stomach, but I don't think it is needed.
For wai related ways to increase stomach acid, I think it is a matter of feeding yourself properly.
And raw honey and some berries are helpfull to get rid of the bacteria associated with low stomach acid.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Kasper wrote: And point 2, she still has a bloated belly, after eating a low fiber diet for 1-2 weeks. Do you think this is too short ?
From "wai baby 2" topic:
Also melon juice make her stomach really big and bloated
Someone else had bloated belly with melon juices too.

hmm... then I am going to do an experiment with other juices and add some drinks, that increases stomach acid, like sour or raw cabbage juice, wormwood tea, apple cider vinegar, raw honey, lemon, grapefruit juices etc. For protein: slow cooked mackerel and raw yolks + salt
... and I will order your recommended supplements.

Is there any specific fruits/food that inhibit stomach acid?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:But Emeira is not consuming dirty protein or dairy, so I don't think the constipation is caused by opioid peptides or beta-carbolines in her case, right ?
Right.
But something seems to relieve her constipation if she eats fibres.
That's because fibre tends to counteract constipation regardless of what the cause is.
And point 2, she still has a bloated belly, after eating a low fiber diet for 1-2 weeks. Do you think this is too short ?
No, indeed.
Absolutely.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

finally my belly bloat has gone away
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Good!
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

I'm having the same issues.

Can you share with me how you resolve this?

Thanks a lot!