Candida & Recovery

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
MarciavD
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Candida & Recovery

Post by MarciavD »

Thank you very much.
It actually might be a good idea to stop IF. I still experience hunger during the day and keep on thinking about food. And it's getting worse.
At first (first month) it went great, but last weeks it has been too hard to cope with.

I planned to eat avocado, banana, mango, orange, hand shelled fresh walnuts, a lot of yolks and sometimes raw fish. I thought coconut oil / oo have good influence on the yeast? And old fashion Wai style: more meals a day, little bit higher in fat.
I still have the idea I slightly eat too much.
Hope that will go away very soon. Do you mean exact same schedule, day by day?

I never have night shifts, neither do I party. Always go to bed around 10/11 pm. Sometimes cannot sleep, don't know why.
I'll try to avoid emotional stress, which is not always possible, but I'll do my best!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

MarciavD wrote: Sometimes cannot sleep, don't know why.
When did you eat on IF? Did you eat right before sleep time?

I find falling asleep difficult if I eat too much food before I sleep.
- ~ >30 g dark chocolate bars right before sleep (like 15 min right before I turn off the lights) extends my alertness for at least 1 to 3 hours.

- lots of cold sugary drinks, cold juice makes me awake. The cold makes me want to huddle in blankets right away because my skin feels cold, however, I am actually wide awake because of the cold and the sugar is keeping me awake.
I chose to eat room temperature fruits from the kitchen counter before sleep instead. I guess you can take the juice out of the refrigerator a few hours before meal time to let it be warmer.

- I feel my best when I eat most of my food 2-3 hours away from sleep time, and then eat a small snack right before I sleep.

- I also like to eat my egg yolks 2-3 hours away from sleep time, or even in the afternoons or mornings, but not right before sleep, as the egg yolks leaves a white residue on my tongue and mouth, if I was too lazy to brush my teeth and tongue before sleep, the residue also makes my morning breath smell. Eating egg yolks earlier means that when I eat my snack before sleep, the food and liquids chewed or swallowed, got a chance to scrape or rinse the remaining egg yolks off my tongue and mouth. It also helps to just brush with water and toothbrush before sleep.
Aytundra wrote:If you chose items high in sugar.
Sorry, I made no sense there.
Sugar is not the problem.
High concentration of sugar sitting on a surface not used by your cells is the problem.
I think sugar or food sitting in the mouth or anywhere else not digested or absorbed by my human cells in time, means that there are extra sugar or food left available for the bacteria or any stray organism sitting on my skin surface to eat.

I have noticed that eating bread means food gets stuck on my teeth. That means bacteria can eat and then excrete sour liquid on my teeth, which would decay it.

Raisins, dates, pastry and bread are not my friend when my teeth are sensitive. The thick raisin fibers usually gets stuck between my teeth.
I can also get a white coat on my tongue when I wake up from eating sugary foods and not brushing or rinsing my teeth before sleep.

Experience From Raising Fish vs. Fungal Growth:
Some of my personal observations from watching fish tanks:
In some fish tanks that were over fed with dry flake food, the debris led to fungal growth.
In some fish tanks that had a lot of fish fed just the right amount of food, there were no food debris left over for fungal growth.
In some fish tanks that were fed enough food, but the fish pooed out poo, there were fungal growth, if the tanks were not cleaned often.
Some tanks with good carers had minimal or next to no fungal growth.

Maintenance of debris in the environment is the key to fish health, to prevent fish becoming sick from a fungal infection:
Maintaining water filters, pumps and cycles were important for these tanks.
Don't forget to check the pipes, and water ways and drainage.
Those can be places for fungal growth to hide. (Dark wet warm moist places, that is the perfect habitat for fungal growth).
Sometimes it means doing a thorough inspection of all the tanks' apparatuses monthly.

In baby fish tanks, maintaining a strict clean schedule prevented baby fish from dying, allowing more fish to grow into adulthood.
When feeding baby fish and toddler fish a few weeks old, because of their small size, feeding them food just enough for 2-3 bites and then waiting for them to finish before giving more crumbled flakes of dried food, allowed for the tanks to be kept clean.

It is tragic to see fish die because of improper maintenance of tanks.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MarciavD wrote:I thought coconut oil / oo have good influence on the yeast?
Well, there are many so-called remedies, but it will always come down to your own body maintaining the right balance.
When everything else is in balance, it is easier for your body to maintain that balance also.
Do you mean exact same schedule, day by day?
The more regularity, the better.
Sometimes cannot sleep, don't know why.
Try to establish till what time you can postpone your breakfast without adverse effects.
Then set that time as your breakfast time for every day. Automatically, you will make up for that in energy during the rest of the day/night. This will ensure that your body has sufficient energy at its disposal at night.
How many egg yolks do you eat per day?
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Well, there are many so-called remedies
I know it's all about my immune- and defense system. I really try to be as balanced as possible. Do you think supplements like garlic, cinnamon and thymocapryl have some effect or is it all nonsense? I mean as extra stimulant, not as solution on its own.

I will do my best to establish the most regularity!

Most of the time I wake up hungry / needing energy. Sometimes it is possible to postpone eating until 11am.
I think it's best to always start with breakfast, for regularity. My disability to sleep isn't because of lack of energy. (I think)
How many egg yolks do you eat per day?
I don't eat the same amount of yolks a day. If I eat yolks (let's say 5 times a week) I eat around 4-6 yolks.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

MarciavD wrote:Sometimes cannot sleep, don't know why.
There was once some people that wanted to film an aquarium at night.
But they could not figure out why the fish did not sleep.
They found out that the small camera light to indicate that the camera was on, was waking them up.
They covered that and tried again.

Environment matters.
Make your environment comfy, as you like it. :wink:
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MarciavD wrote:Most of the time I wake up hungry / needing energy. Sometimes it is possible to postpone eating until 11am.
I think it's best to always start with breakfast, for regularity. My disability to sleep isn't because of lack of energy. (I think)
Well, most people with sleep issues had their issues fully reversed by applying that simple trick.
And beforehand, none of them thought that a lack of energy might have any influence.
What you need is regularity.
But you dont need the regularity of breakfast, perse. You need regularity.
If that means that you never eat breakfast before 11AM, than that is your regularity.
If you often wake up with a direct need for energy, it may be translated to that you have consumed too few calories at night.
If you just shift the intake of energy somewhat from day to night (very regularly), then your sleep issues may very well be history.
For example: instead of consuming 60% of your energy intake during the day, and 40% at night, you change that into 40% during the day and 60% at night.
If that change is sufficient, then you never need energy when you wake up.
So, you keep shifting energy from day to night until you dont ever need energy in the morning any more.

Just try.
It has positively amazed many people already.
Imagine your sleep issues totally gone. Isnt that worth a try?
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Isnt that worth a try?
Of course it is! I will try.
I have to say my sleeping was best when I only eat once a day (around 5 pm). Problem with that was hunger feelings and ALWAYS thinking about when and what to eat. That's also a little bit when I postpone breakfast. My mood seems to depend on my bloodsugar level.. Without energy / food I am so terribly grumpy.. It isn't that I didn't try..
For example: yesterday right before bedtime I ate 2 banana's, 1 avocado and 4 yolks. (I already consumed enough energy during the day (really!), but I was trying to eat a surplus so I won't wake up hungry). It turns out I even experience more hunger than when I eat my last meal at 7 pm.
I can guess what you want to say now... I should shift to juicing / eating less fiber? Do I experience "just" stomach hunger?

And what do you think about my other questions:
"I know it's all about my immune- and defense system. I really try to be as balanced as possible. Do you think supplements like garlic, cinnamon and thymocapryl have some effect or is it all nonsense?"
And should I eat more yolks? I have to say I skip a lot of periods lately..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MarciavD wrote:
I can guess what you want to say now...
Actually, i was going to say this:
A one day experience tells you nothing. That is because you dont know how much of that consumed energy was used to replenish glycogen. It may have been 50 kcal, or 1600 kcal. The difference makes quite a difference.
So, you can one day eat a lot at night and still experience a lack of energy in the morning.
This will not happen once the shift in energy intake has become a regular.
Once you are accustomed to not eating in the morning and always compensating for this in the afternoon and evening, THEN you will not experience a lack of energy as you wake up.
Do you think supplements like garlic, cinnamon and thymocapryl have some effect or is it all nonsense?"
I dont think the effects of specific ingredients in these items is nonsense, but i do think its nonsense they will help you to get your sleep back.
And should I eat more yolks? I have to say I skip a lot of periods lately..
You could try.
The 'yolks requirement' is so extremely different per individual, that its impossible to tell you what you should.
Again, its worth a try.
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Actually, i was going to say this:
I am sorry! ;D
I understand what you say. I sometimes cannot believe where all my energy goes to. I eat so much!
but i do think its nonsense they will help you to get your sleep back
I know sleep is very important, also regarding my immune system, but my main problem was /is candida overgrowth. I tried to ask of you think garlic, cinnamon, thymocrapyl will help eliminate bad bacteria in the gut?

And thanks again for all your efforts!
Really appreciate it! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MarciavD wrote:I tried to ask of you think garlic, cinnamon, thymocrapyl will help eliminate bad bacteria in the gut?
There are over 400 different species of bacteria/yeasts in your gut, largely aiding your body in various ways.
The susceptibility of these bacteria to antibacterial properties varies, but you cannot possibly expect only "bad" bacteria to be affected, and not "good" bacteria/yeasts.
If that would be the case, extracts of these herbs would have replaced current antibiotics.
Unfortunately, all antibiotics (including herbal versions) are the same in that they can not distinguish "good" from "bad" bacteria.
That is exactly why the use of antibiotics is the main cause of candida; antibiotics kill indiscriminately. The resulting inbalance may lead to candida.
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

you cannot possibly expect only "bad" bacteria to be affected, and not "good" bacteria/yeasts.
So the only thing I can do is try to strengthen my immune system?
Which can be achieved by regularity in food (postponed breakfast until eleven seems fine), enough sleep, trying to minimize stress and daily exercise (walking and yoga).

The battle against candida is on!
Thanks RRM!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MarciavD wrote:So the only thing I can do is try to strengthen my immune system?
Yes, and that is actually what always happens.
Even when antibiotics are given, the treating doctor will hope that the immune system will be strong enough.
If the patient is too weak, he cannot even prescribe antibiotics, because they may kill the patient.
So, it is ALWAYS up to our immune system to restore the balance eventually.

You may look at it this way:
If our immune system is overran by a bad bacteria/yeast, then antibiotics are the last resort to kill largely everything (both good and bad).
That will leave a lot of space for the remainders of bacteria (both good and bad), and then it may be that the body can restore a good balance, or it may be the cause of candida or similar. (whichever way the coin falls)
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Yes, I understand how it works with the gut and bacteria. Too bad I cannot use something to speed up the healing process and or kill the candida.
Hope I can strengthen my immune system enough to overrule the yeast..

As a child, I had troubles with my kidneys (I have 3 kidneys, but not functioning properly) so they gave me A LOT of antibiotics (let's say 6x a year for urinary / kidney-infections for several years from the age of 6 - 12). In 2010-2011 I had big troubles with my skin and I used Minocycline for 8 months and Roaccutane for several months. (of course this didn't solve my problems with my skin)
So I know where these troubles come from.. hopefully it will recover soon..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you for the clarification.
Yes, sadly enough candida is usually created by the use of antibiotics.