Rose H20 & Cucumber Causing Breakouts???

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
zenibee
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Rose H20 & Cucumber Causing Breakouts???

Post by zenibee »

For some reason I'm really nervous about using these on my face, especially the rose water. Maybe the rose water I've smelled in the stores just throws me off (after years of suffering from acne I can pretty much smell what's in a product that might break me out) but in theory it seems like it would be harmless. And something about the enzymes in fruit makes me feel like it wouldn't sit well with my sensitive skin. :oops: Any thoughts??? Anyone break out from these or experience positive results?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Rose H20 & Cucumber Causing Breakouts???

Post by RRM »

I understand you are nervous.
Its easy to get a little paranoia when you suffer from acne, as it seems hard to tell what may cause your next break out.
But, no, rosewater definitely will not make you break out.
And sure, you dont need to use cucumber. If you have used topical anti-acne agents, your skin may indeed be oversensitive to fruit acids.
Once your skin has been clear for a few months, your skin will have recovered enough to cope with fruit acids.
zenibee wrote:Anyone break out from these or experience positive results?
They will not make you break out, nor will they prevent acne.
They are just agents to clean your face.
You dont NEED them.
But you CAN use them.
zenibee

Post by zenibee »

Thanks RRM! I think I may try the rose water. One more question...will this diet improve the texture of the skin...enlarged pores etc.? After so many years of using harsh acne products, popping and squeezing and scarring myself I'm hoping that something can be done about my overall skin quality in addition the acne. I know scars and marks take time to fade but will I ever have that smooth, even look again? Are there any topical remedies (egg whites, masks, oils etc.) that may help in this area?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

zenibee wrote:One more question...will this diet improve the texture of the skin...
Thats exactly what this diet does in everybody; whether you have acne or not. This diet gives you back that smooth and even look.
Are there any topical remedies (egg whites, masks, oils etc.) that may help in this area?
Nope.
The only additional thing you can do is protecting your skin against dehydration from the outside by applying sufficient oil to your skin, and of course against sunlight exposure.