teeth

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
avo
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by avo »

That is pretty simple, I might give it a try. Does anyone have experience with that?
avalon

Post by avalon »

I just read about an interesting anti-aging toothpaste called neydent. It's supposed to help repair teeth and gums. Very pricey, but thought I'd pass the info along :)

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/a2z/neydent.htm
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

What's the essence of that miracle toothpaste? (how does it work?)
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

They say that with fruitarians, the teeth are the first thing to go. Now I can only second that.
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Hello. I found another site with information about remineralization and how to keep acids from harming your teeth. The products are pretty inexpensive, so I think I may try a couple of them. I've been having problems with my teeth because of all the acids in the diet - my gums seem ok, but the enamel on my front teeth is wearing off! The site is www.uncleharrys.com. The site says you can swish with his toothpowder ($6/2oz) and Tooth & Gum Elixir ($6/.5oz) a few times a day to neutralize acids in your mouth so that they don't have all day to eat away at your teeth. Anyway, just another resource - I hope it helps :)

~Amber
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Bambi726 wrote:...my gums seem ok, but the enamel on my front teeth is wearing off!
How did you notice this?
Bambi726 wrote:The site says you can swish with his toothpowder ($6/2oz) and Tooth & Gum Elixir ($6/.5oz) a few times a day to neutralize acids in your mouth so that they don't have all day to eat away at your teeth.
Normally toothpowders are like toothpastes, so you use them the same way, and they both are abrasive.
The Tooth & Gum Elixir or the Mouthwash Miracle can't hurt to try, I would think. :)
avalon

Post by avalon »

I'm not answering for Amber, but generally speaking, if one's teeth start looking more/too transparent, than normal, then you may be losing enamel.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:I'm not answering for Amber, but generally speaking, if one's teeth start looking more/too transparent, than normal, then you may be losing enamel.
The harder the enamel, the more transparent it becomes. The yellow dentin underneath will shine through, so the teeth will look more yellow.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Some people that the solution to bad teeth isn't toothpastes or topical treatments but nutrition . I've read that apart from feeling clean that brushing doesn't little and if you don't have the right nutrients you'll have bad teeth. If you do have the right nutrients you'll have good teeth.

I've heard that wild animals (that don't brush...) have good teeth. Dont' know for sure.

My dog has never brushed and has perfect teeth. She eats pretty healthy compared to the average dog.
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

The color has changed a little bit, but my teeth also went from smooth to slightly rough, and I can see that the rough areas are under the layer where the smooth areas are, like taking a polished crystal and sandpapering it - only I brush very softly, so I'm quite sure it isn't from that.

I added quite a bit of (32oz) raw, organic milk from grassfed cows to my daily diet 4 days ago, as I don't share the same beliefs as Wai that ALL milk is bad, and my teeth are more important to me than my skin, and the smoothness has begun to close in on the rougher areas. I haven't broken out at all, in fact, it seems like some of my older blemishes are healing quite fast, and I even have a bit more energy, so I think my body may be able to process it fine - no stomach problems at all, etc. In my ancestry, there are quite a few dairy farmers, so maybe I'm genetically predisposed to digesting milk well...:wink:

It could be that my body needed more protein, too - maybe that's what the energy is from? I'm not sure, but as long as my teeth are getting better and I'm still feeling good, I may keep some quality milk in my diet - as sort of a Wai/Masai Warrior diet... :)

~Amber
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

I agree with you, Johndela1 - brushing is more of a social thing, I believe - to ward off bad breath and keep the teeth looking clean. There are many primitive societies that never brushed at all, and they had perfect teeth. I love reading about them! "Modern" people say "they're an anomaly!" but really it's just truly healthy diets and lifestyles - no egg white omelets or pasteurized skim milk from GE chickens and cows....we've become so ridiculous as a society, haven't we?
avalon

Post by avalon »

Oscar:
The harder the enamel, the more transparent it becomes. The yellow dentin underneath will shine through, so the teeth will look more yellow.
Please follow through with some facts on this as i believe the exact opposite. The less enamel, the more translucent/transparent the teeth become.
nick

Post by nick »

Bambi726,

What kind of fruits do you eat?
I've added more oil to my orange juice and I have noticed that my teeth do better and that my mouth feels more nuetral and not so acidic.

Is your fruit ripe enough?
Apples can be very acidic but you need to make sure they are ripe to overripe and they taste with calm and smooth. But it depends on the type of apple too.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Oscar! Quick! GEt out your dentist suit! :wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:Oscar:
Please follow through with some facts on this as i believe the exact opposite. The less enamel, the more translucent/transparent the teeth become.
*dons his dentist's suit*

There are two things to consider:
1. the strength of the enamel
2. the thickness of the enamel

ad 1. Normal, healthy enamel should be (semi-)translucent. The less translucent, the weaker. A so-called 'white spot' appears when the enamel is weakened enough, and the decalcification/demineralization will turn the translucent enamel into an opaque white. If this continues, the color will turn from white to brown, which announces the beginning of a cavity.

ad 2. The thinner the enamel is, the more the dentin will shine through. Of course in this case it's not something positive.