tooth infection and raw egg yolks

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Leslie Breaux
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

tooth infection and raw egg yolks

Post by Leslie Breaux »

I had a root canal about 3 months ago. I am still having tenderness in the area. Can ingesting raw egg yolks prevent my body from fighting off the infection if the salmonella in the yolks is taxing my immune system too much? I am up to four egg yolks per day and am having very positive effects otherwise. But this tooth issue is quite bothersome. I don't feel 100% and it keeps coming back to the lousy tooth. I don't know what to do!

Also, what are your thoughts on biofeedback? I went to somebody last week trying to resolve this tooth issue. I was told that I still had infection in the region where I had the abcess(hence, the above question). I was even told a specific bacterium: clostridium I think they said. Is this all quackery??

What is a BBCode? Should I disable it or not when I ask questions? I am very computer illiterate.
RRM
Administrator

Re: tooth infection and raw egg yolks

Post by RRM »

Leslie Breaux wrote:Can ingesting raw egg yolks prevent my body from fighting off the infection if the salmonella in the yolks is taxing my immune system too much?
No, unless you would get sick from the egg yolks.
But, no.
this tooth issue is quite bothersome. I don't feel 100% and it keeps coming back to the lousy tooth. I don't know what to do!
A good dentist must be able to help you out...
Also, what are your thoughts on biofeedback? I went to somebody last week trying to resolve this tooth issue. I was told that I still had infection in the region where I had the abcess(hence, the above question). I was even told a specific bacterium: clostridium I think they said. Is this all quackery??
I think so.
Just go to the dentist, he can easily detect an infection.
What is a BBCode? Should I disable it or not when I ask questions? I am very computer illiterate.
Just ignore it.
The BBcode enables you to have characters appear in bold, or italic, for example. So, you can use the code if you want to, or not. It doesnt matter.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

If there was an abscess at the root apex, then getting a root canal treatment does not immediately cure the abscess. Basically an abscess is pus surrounded by inflamed tissue. The body needs time to get rid of the pus and heal. If it's not able to do that, other treatment will be necessary.

Does it get less, stay the same, or get worse?

Like RRM said, keep in touch with your dentist.