Piece of front tooth chipped off

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
avo
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Piece of front tooth chipped off

Post by avo »

Hey everyone, I've haven't been on for a while, you may or may not have noticed.

Anyways, just 5 minutes ago I felt like I had a piece of food stuck inbetween my two front teeth. I went to go check it out in the mirror, lo and behold, it is a chip off my tooth, right where the front two teeth come together. Seems like the entire front surfaces of the teeth have eroded, leaving the inner yellowy tooth part much exposed. The transparent exterior has been eaten away, and a small bit of the front left tooth just fell away. It looks like I have a short gap in my teeth, not even 1/4th of the way up the tooth, very shallow gap.

Anyways, whatever I am doing isn't working out so well. Any ideas/advice would be great. What should I do now? I was thinking just get some kind of porcilein coat or filling or something.

Any help is appreciated.
avo

Post by avo »

I know what it was that I was doing that caused this. For the last couple months (2-3 maybe) I went out with friends maybe every other week for sushi. I always had a little too much, plus some 'munch' foods as well (sake, rice, you know how it goes). So I would take the next couple days off from eating protien, in order to reduce the amount of breakouts that would ensue. Long story short, I had raw animal products once or twice a month. Plus, I had been a little in the dumps, and not feeling as good as I should be. I just stopped caring so much, and ended up not eating much each day, only a couple cups of OJ + OO or so.

Anyways, what is done is done. I just want to fix it now, both through long-term healthy Wai diet and also cosmetically. It looks like I have a gap in my teeth, that whole hillbilly thing, not liking it very much.

Thanks again
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'd say go to a dentist and get it fixed (i.e. filled).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

A porcelain coat is absolutely perfect, but there are also much cheaper coats that look very good (about 60 euro / tooth).
avo

Post by avo »

Should I just go to a regular dentist? Or like a cosmetic dentist? I will try to go in this week to see what is involved.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avo wrote:Should I just go to a regular dentist? Or like a cosmetic dentist? I will try to go in this week to see what is involved.
I would think both are fine in your case, but if you want to be absolutely sure, try a cosmetic dentist.