Unbalanced skin due to products use

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Unbalanced skin due to products use

Post by PepperPip »

My skin is so weird obviously now I know with all the hundreds of products I have used on my skin it is so UN balanced. Whenever I see a child walk by I always get jealous of how flawless the are. But I have been noticing a lot most of my friends who have beautiful skin and still look like there 5 don't really use anything but water to wash there skin with. Mainly because they haven't got acne. So I was jest thinking because if you were to go out and buy all they skin aging skin killing products you jest end up with scaly large pored unbalanced acnelicious skin.

And when I look at the areas were I never ever use product on (jaw/jin)
They skill look incredibly young and flawless.

So my main question is if I jest use plain water on my face will it soon ever get balance out and look as good as my jaw and jin (ware I have never used product) And totally keep with the wai diet?
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Re: Arg Unbalanced skin

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:I was jest thinking because if you were to go out and buy all they skin aging skin killing products you jest end up with scaly large pored unbalanced acnelicious skin.
Indeed.
est use plain water on my face will it soon ever get balance out and look as good as my jaw and jin (ware I have never used product) And totally keep with the wai diet?
The skin has a remarkable capacity to recover, though some damage cannot be undone. Álso, for some people, scars hardly heal, for others (like me), they heal very well.
Leave your skin alone and wash with water only, and you will see the maximum recovery possible.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

thank you for your help i realy hope my skin will recover :cry:
Pepper