Omg I think I know why my skin never repairs itself.

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Omg I think I know why my skin never repairs itself.

Post by PepperPip »

I have been on this diet for about 3 months now or more my acne it gone ,but there is still redness were they used to be , some scares and holes,bad scaleyness and large pores,And the part that really but me is that my skin is always shiny no matter how dry it is.

I am wondering that eating a lot before be is causing this like I eat about 800-900 calories before be because it puts me to sleep.and I go to bed at 12:00pm-1:00 pm because I like to stay up late.Is this my my face looks like I am in my 30"s when I am only 17?
Pepper
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Maybe try getting up earlier.

There is a reason for this but i can't remember. I just recall RRM (or someone) saying that people who work night shifts tend to look worse because our bodies do alot of "work" (e.g. protein deportation, etc) during the night. I'm really pulling at straws here, sure RRM will explain it better.
:)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Re: Omg I think I know why my skin never repairs itself.

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:I have been on this diet for about 3 months now or more my acne it gone ,but there is still redness were they used to be
You need to give it more time. 3 months is not long regarding reparing of the skin. The reparing will happen automatically. The only thing you need to do is to give it time.
I go to bed at 12:00pm-1:00 pm because I like to stay up late.Is this my my face looks like I am in my 30"s when I am only 17?
Sleep indeed plays a very big role. If you want to take good care of your skin, you need to get up and go to bed much earlier.
There's an internal clock that sets off the secretion of certain hormones (ACTH and cortisol) that are essential in cleaning up your skin, and also repair is done in the night. If you take away hours from the night, there is less repair being done.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

That makes sense but what about the part about eating before bed is that ok ?I feel there is something wrong with doing that..

And jest to throw this part in I have been jogging for about 30min everyday then walking 30min everyday and my skin is really really looking good I am amazed.
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:what about the part about eating before bed is that ok ?
Depends on what you eat. A few sips of juice is ok, or some fat, but dont eat a whole meal, or protein-rich or fiber-rich food, because that keeps your digestive system too much awake.
fictor

Post by fictor »

RRM wrote:
PepperPip wrote:what about the part about eating before bed is that ok ?
Depends on what you eat. A few sips of juice is ok, or some fat, but dont eat a whole meal, or protein-rich or fiber-rich food, because that keeps your digestive system too much awake.
Hmmm. I am pretty certain that you have recomended that one eats proteins before one gets to bed, to be able to remain physically inactive after eating proteins?

Have I missed out on something?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fictor wrote:Hmmm. I am pretty certain that you have recomended that one eats proteins before one gets to bed, to be able to remain physically inactive after eating proteins?
Thats specifically regarding being physically inactive after eating protein, and specifically regarding acne. Also, if you have no problems sleeping, you can do all the things that one should avoid when having sleeping problems.
Regarding acne, if you have no time during the day or evening, its better to consume protein before sleep than before physical activity.
When you have no acne, and 'only' sleep issues, then its better to eat all/most protein and fiber during the daytime, even prior to physical activities.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Tank you for clarifying that, RRM.

I have little or no sleep problems and usually eats 50 grams of fish
or a couple of egg yolks before I go to bed. This works very well,
except when I end up having sex like 10 min. after the consumption
of the food though... :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ha ha :P