Cavities

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Roocious
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cavities

Post by Roocious »

I have a cavity - maybe even two.

One (one the bottom molar) is obvious and visible the one on the top I'm not so sure about. Luckily - they are both on teeth that were created wrong. Dentist said that when I was born it is possible I had a fever when the teeth were being created and their mineral make-up is out of wack. (which is why they are yellow/orangish. He said it was only a matter of time before they would decay and have to be replaced.

My question is - why have they been fine until I started this diet? Is it due to the remineralization/enamel process I've read in the "teeth" topic. Are my other teeth adjusting while these two are not able to?

Either way - I'm not sure what type of filling is suitable if there are any suitable ones. Any-one know about this?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

When you sleep can you breath through your nose? If so, make it a habit to sleep with your mouth closed. Actually, make it a habit to keep it closed when ever you don't need to have it opened.

A dry mouth is not ideal. Saliva, helps your teeth.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Changing to this diet takes quite some adjustment, also in the teeth. If your teeth aren't in good condition, this diet is not helpful.