Juice extractors & Protein shakes

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Shobirali
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Juice extractors & Protein shakes

Post by Shobirali »

Dear All,

First of all thank you Wai for providing this excellent forum, I am hoping it is the light at the end of my tunnel aptly named Acne.

I am a very busy person and I am unable to tend to eating fruit and vegetable. I was wondering if you could address my following questions

(1) Is it Ok to Extract the Fruits as well as the Vegetable (Tomato, Cucumber & Avacado)

(2) Can you include a Protein Shake in the diet? (Maximuscle Promax)

(3) Can you keep the items that are extracted in the fridge? Not Freezer.

Thank You Wai + Moderators/Helpers.
Shobirali
avo

Post by avo »

What do you mean by very busy? I know for myself, with school, work and a social life, it is simplest to just juice oranges (and drink the orange juice throughout the day) and also have a salad (cucumber/tomato/avocado) sometime during the day.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'extract,' perhaps you mean 'juice'?

No, do not include the shake. It is not necessary, in fact it is harmful, especially in the case of acne.

Yes, keep juices in a cold area, like the fridge. Freezing is not too bad, but not ideal. You should try to make some fresh at least every other day.

I hope that helped! Surely others will chime in as well.
Shobirali

Post by Shobirali »

Thanks for the response.

What I mean is can I liquidise the fruit using a Juice extractor, and also liquidise the salad using a juice extractor?

Also can someone please let me know about the protein shake?

Thanks
Shobirali
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Shobirali wrote:What I mean is can I liquidise the fruit using a Juice extractor, and also liquidise the salad using a juice extractor?
I think you mean the kind of machine that chops up the fruits and extracts the juices through centrifugation?
Yes, thats ok, but regarding oranges you better use a juicer designed for oranges in particular. Thats because you dont want to have the seeds in the fruits chopped up, as those seeds contain all kind of bitter toxins.
Thats also why you cannot use it for fruits like tomatoes and kiwi.
Also can someone please let me know about the protein shake?
Avo already did.
No, you cant take them; even if you are not that susceptible to acne those shakes readily cause acne. And if you are susceptible to acne, their effects may be disastrous.
What you can take is up to 1,000 mg free methionine (in liquid form, in capsules). Thats very effective as it increases the extend of utilization of the protein already ingested. (most protein ingested cannot be used for (re)construction purposes due to the lack of methionine)
Seth

Post by Seth »

So is methionine something you recommend taking if one were to ingest dirty protein or would it do little to mitigate such a thing?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Seth wrote:So is methionine something you recommend taking if one were to ingest dirty protein
No. Only if your skin tolerates little dietary protein and you need to upgrade the protein quality of the protein that you ingest.
or would it do little to mitigate such a thing?
It would do absolutely nothing to mitigate such a thing.