Makeup! & dry skin, too pale

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
meao
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Makeup! & dry skin, too pale

Post by meao »

Hello everyone! =)!
I have a dilema. Its about makeup, Wai says that you should wear highbrand makeup to cover your acne & I do.
But I have an issue. I have very dry pale skin, I do not go out in the sun much as that will cause wrinkles and cancer.
Everytime I wear makeup, it flakes making my acne even more obvious. I do not exfoliate my skin or drink much water, & this maybe why I have this issue. Also my skin is so pale that the foundation looks orange on my face!! I know that the diet promises to clear acne, but I know I can't go without makeup until then.
Please help, this is making me feel really low!
Thanks love meao =)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Makeup!

Post by RRM »

meao wrote:Everytime I wear makeup, it flakes making my acne even more obvious.
Yes, most make up tends to do that.
You need a make up specific for your skin condition, which is a make up for the dry skin (which contains more fat)
I do not exfoliate my skin
thats a good thing.
or drink much water
You need to either drink much water, or (better) drink lots of juices.
Your skin definitely needs the water.
Also my skin is so pale that the foundation looks orange on my face!!
Then you are not wearing the right make up.
Get the right colour for you. For this you need to go to a beauty store and get some proper advice. They will tell you about all the different skin tones and what make matches your skin tone best.
meao

Thanks!

Post by meao »

:D Thanks for your help! Thats great advice, you really helped!
So is it bad to exfoliate as this aggrovates the acne? Are there any foods or natural remedies which help with dry skin, that you know of?
Thankyou!
Meao
RRM
Administrator

Re: Thanks!

Post by RRM »

meao wrote:So is it bad to exfoliate as this aggrovates the acne?
yes; you need to leave your skin alone, so that it can recover as it should
Are there any foods or natural remedies which help with dry skin, that you know of?
Its not up to you to decrease the dryness of your skin; thats what will happen automatically once your skin is in balance again (no more water retention). You need to leave your skin alone. All you need to do, is to eliminate the retention of extra water that a normal diet causes. Then the skin will recover, if you leave it alone.