scalp cysts and its relation to acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

scalp cysts and its relation to acne

Post by chris m failla »

Hey again, my question is about scalp cysts and its relation to acne. I have had several scalp cysts that become hard nodules underneath the skin of my head but they are not at all painful unless they become inflammed . This may be a very stupid question but is this a form of acne. I dont really get acne on my face but my scalp tends to get very oily if my diet is off. So im just curious if I have acne on my scalp.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Scalp health, hair growth anyone?

Post by RRM »

If you dont know the answer yourself, its never a stupid question.
The scalp is not really different from the rest of our facial skin; when i still had acne, i also used to get cysts in my scalp; close to the neck or on the sides of my head. So, yes, I do think its acne, because they are not there when my acne is not there.
chris m failla

Scalp health, hair growth anyone?

Post by chris m failla »

Yea, that seems very logical. I have grown those cysts through years of beer and fast food. I also notice that hair looks and grows better with waidiet because of the high water content of the fruit consumed, Im starting to realize that hair is greatly affected by dehydration through consumption of dead food and alcohol. If only I could turn back time.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Scalp health, hair growth anyone?

Post by RRM »

chris m failla wrote:If only I could turn back time.
There is no need to. When you do the strict Wai diet, the body can make up for most of the damage and you can enjoy your life knowing that you do the best for your body...
chris m failla

Post by chris m failla »

:o thanks. Do the cysts ever go away with strict wai diet?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

of course