start with accustoming wd yolks? salad recipe?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Quix
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

start with accustoming wd yolks? salad recipe?

Post by Quix »

Hey guys, this is my first post so maybe i should outline my situation in case that may matter in some way. I'm in my mid 20s and just about when i entered into my 20s and 99% of my teenage facial acne was subsiding, my back started breaking out haha. Now its pretty severe, and only getting worse.

I stumbled upon this diet randomly online and have talked it over with afew people involved in the medical world and they seem to think it is generally ok and would promote better health in general. Here are my questions that i would like to know before I jump in headfirst to this.

While making my stomach accustomed to the egg yolks, should I start this before I go cold turkey into the diet (which is the plan), or should I divide my animal protein into a shifting proportion with the fish and the eggs, going with more and more eggs by the day?

In one paragraph you said not to use tap water on your face, does this apply to my body? If so, how should I shower/clean myself? (for some reason I just dunno if I can economically justify showering in bottled water lol...)

You've also commented on stopping topical creams and such, and allowing skin to clear on its own. What type of soap should I use while in the shower? (I know this answer may be dependent on the previous questions)

Also does anyone have a link to that tomato/cucumber salad's recipe? That sounds so good but I couldn't find it.

Thanks a lot for any help from either the creators of the diet or other followers.
RRM
Administrator

Re: start with accustoming wd yolks? salad recipe?

Post by RRM »

Quix wrote:Hey guys, this is my first post
Welcome Quix!
While making my stomach accustomed to the egg yolks, should I start this before I go cold turkey into the diet
Go cold turkey while taking just 1 teaspoon of egg yolks during the 1st 3 days. Then 2 tsp daily during the next 3 days and so on.
, or should I divide my animal protein into a shifting proportion with the fish and the eggs, going with more and more eggs by the day?
You can also do that, indeed.
Or you can even decide not to eat any yolks at all; just fish.
Thats up to you.
In one paragraph you said not to use tap water on your face, does this apply to my body?
No, the face is more susceptible to dehydration.
You can use tapwater, if you dont wash your face more than say once a day.
for some reason I just dunno if I can economically justify showering in bottled water lol...
Ha ha :D
Just shower normally.
What type of soap should I use while in the shower?
As little and as mild as possible. I actually dont use any soap other than for my hands.
Also does anyone have a link to that tomato/cucumber salad's recipe? That sounds so good but I couldn't find it.
Its just the combination of tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and some vinegar and olive oil, in whatever proportions you like. I like to have it with relatively little cucumber and lots of chives and some sugar.
Experiment a little and you will find what proportions you like best.
You can also add raw nuts, if you like. (shelled by yourself)
Quix

Post by Quix »

Thanks a lot for such a prompt response, it's much appreciated. I 'look forward' to giving this diet a shot, hopefully it works for me. :)