Medications

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
hfaruk10
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Medications

Post by hfaruk10 »

ok, I've been on a diet for more than 5 months and gradually I'm seeing some progress. One thing I wanted to ask you guys concerns my health. I have a flu for a couple of days. My head hurts like hell. Could I use some of the medications (i.e.aspirin) and what effects it has regarding my skin (acne)?

Thanx

Jake
fictor

Post by fictor »

I usually try not to take any pharmaceuticals, unless I really have too.
If the pain is really, really bad, take some. If it is manageable, dont.

Thats my advice.

Aspirin on its own does not cause acne, as far as I know.
It is quite heavy on the liver in large doses though, so
if used over time, or in large doses over a short period, it
might cause your liver to function improperly, making
your digestion not working as it should, thereby leading to
acne, indirectly.
kaheem

Post by kaheem »

I'm recovering from really bad cold. Symptoms were so bad I had to take some drugs or I would spent my entire days emptying tissue boxes.. at the same time I've been on the strict Wai diet for almost 2 months, and my skin is nearly clear (some small spots, but no cysts!).
Anyways, the drugs (tylenol cold) didn't give me any cysts, and I didn't notice it giving me any smaller zits either (and my skin is very susceptible).
Everyone reacts differently, but I'd say like Fictor, if you can't deal with the symptoms, just go ahead and take something.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Once you have the flue, all you can do to recover, is sleep. Drugs just help you to keep going, whereas you should be sleeping.
So, the drugs help you to keep functioning, but they dont help you recovering; they actually prolong the recovery period (as you are sleeping less than you should).

To prevent getting the flu: always get enough sleep; every single night, so that your defense is never low.