How to limit damage when eating cooked for a while

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
halfgaar
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How to limit damage when eating cooked for a while

Post by halfgaar »

Hi,

I'm going to eat cooked for food a while and if possible I would like to limit the damage.

I know I have to drink lots of water. How much would that be? I noticed that with cooked food I'm a lot more thirsty, so does that mean I need more than the normal 2 liters a day?

Are there any other tricks people know of? Cleansing foods, sweating (will be on a bike tour, so that will happen...)?
Oscar
Administrator

Re: How to limit damage when eating cooked for a while

Post by Oscar »

I think 2 liters should be enough. Perhaps more if you sweat a lot. I would try to avoid cooked proteinous foods as much as possible, as well as too much opioid peptides.
halfgaar

Post by halfgaar »

Oh, and when is the moment I should especially mind that? It takes about a week (or more) for me to get pimples after eating a cooked meal. Do I have to mind the water at the beginning or end of that week? Or both?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Both, as you need to flush out what needs to be flushed out as soon as possible.
Iris

Post by Iris »

The thirsty feeling you now get when you eat cooked food again will probably be caused by the lack of moist in most cooked foods also. Most cooked food is very dry.(Besides for flushing out)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Why consuming water ?
I thought that consuming water leads to worse digesting of proteins
panacea

Post by panacea »

Imagine the alternative Kasper. Consuming dry foods and not consuming water. Digesting proteins will be the least of your worries. Of course the Wai diet is the answer, but you can't really do the Wai diet and the opposite of the Wai diet at the same time or you'll be eating all day :)