i tried for a week

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
angel18
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

i tried for a week

Post by angel18 »

Hi

After taking birth control pill basically to have clean skin, it worked well but i stopped it one year ago plus and slowly the acne creeping back into my life. This time i went on raw food bt juicing vege and blending vege with no fruits or small no of fruits. It didn't work. However, i came across Wai's website and decided to give a try. It works..My acne started to die off with scars as the evidence. Then, i went back to eat munch food and it came back but not as bad...I still have one or two zits which are not new but have been waiting to pop po for some time. I have a question though. As a Muslim, i need to adhere to one month fasting form dawn to dusk, so how can i twig the diet so that it works well. I like the diet because it is so simple and i don't have to spend a lot other than on fruits and water and eggs. How easy can this be?

So please answer my question? I am currently on the first day of my fasting now and first day of Wai's diet.

Thank You Wai for helping me and others. I am happy that at last i do not have to eat the green stuff and still can enjoy a diet that is sweet which cure my sweet tooth for chocolates.

Angel18 :D :mrgreen:
RRM
Administrator

Re: i tried for a week

Post by RRM »

Hi Angel,
angel18 wrote:Then, i went back to eat munch food and it came back but not as bad..
Either that is because your susceptibility to acne has decreased naturally (with age, which is 'normal'),
or that is because it will get worse only after a while (of eating munch foods).... :(
As a Muslim, i need to adhere to one month fasting form dawn to dusk, so how can i twig the diet so that it works well.
Yes, i have been giving that some thought in the past,
and back then my conclusion was that Ramadan is much harder on this diet than on any other diet, unless you make a big adaptation.
Thats because the staple of this diet is fruits, which contain predominantly easy-to-digest simple sugars,
so that its unhealthy to eat lots of it in a short period of time (in order to refill lost glycogen).
In my view, the only way to combine this diet and Ramadan, is by eating only very little fruits,
and lots of very fatty meat and fish (and egg yolks) instead; you will need to rely on fats (and protein) instead of sugars.

You will also need to adjust to the energy flow from protein and fats instead of sugars;
you will need 'do everything slowly' and 'without energy or agitation' or 'any adrenaline rush';
you will need to keep your heart rate as low as possible, continuously.
I like the diet because it is so simple and i don't have to spend a lot other than on fruits and water and eggs. How easy can this be?
Well, its going to be a lot more expensive during Ramadan! :)