Exercise and acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Refinedplace67
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Exercise and acne

Post by Refinedplace67 »

I posted this question on another thread in the acne section buy got no response. The question is that from what I read about this diet ,exercise that speeds up your heart rate and makes you sweat is frowned upon because it can cause acne? I'm talking anything intense like a 30 - 45 min fully body exercise or maybe a game of basketball.
Aytundra

Re: Exercise

Post by Aytundra »

Refinedplace67 wrote:I posted this question on another thread in the acne section buy got no response.
Hello refinedplace67,
Looks like you are new. Welcome!
you might need to have a bit of patience.
The admins / moderators of the forum, checks in once a week on average.
Between them it is usually 3 to 4 days before they will respond.
They always respond though.
They are also more of an expert on specific topics in the Wai book.
If you are lucky, on rare occasions they might respond before you can even type the next response (usually that glitch occurs when they are logged in at the same times as you are logged in.).
RRM
Administrator

Re: Exercise

Post by RRM »

Full body exercise or a game of basketball is usually ok.
If no elevated testosterone is involved, you are probably safe.
There is another issue about exercise though, which is about exercise after eating food relatively high in protein, such as meat, fish or egg yolks.
Intense exercise leads to energy being directed from the digestive system to the muscles, to support prolonged muscle activity.
This causes a decrease in digestive activity, which may lead to the uptake of relatively more peptides versus free amino acids. These peptides may temporarily end up in the skin, increasing water pressure, which may lead to the formation of new pimples.
Just make sure to eat your high-protein meals after exercise, and not before.
Refinedplace67

Re: Exercise and acne

Post by Refinedplace67 »

Ok thanks. So is OJ good during before and during exercise? And should I add olive oil to it when I'm working out?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Exercise and acne

Post by RRM »

OJ is perfect during and before exercise.
When working out, you dont need the olive oil, as you will be relying on sugars mainly.