Red scars

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Red scars

Post by sowen8989 »

Yes you're right. I'm really sick of being skinny and I want to change that so bad, so I'm giving a shot at the way example diet number 5. The very active 40year old 186cm 80 kg male diet.
3bananas
Skip avocado(pricy)
125g egg yolk - not sure if it's enough since I want to build muscles
4l oj(store bought)
400g sugar(please don't ruin my health)
pomp olive oil (8 table spoons 2 in each bottle) almost 5000kal according to wai calculator
My concerns are need to wait for bananas to ripe( as low fibre is important) and is 6-7 egg yolks enough for ultimate muscle growth. And is the amount of sugar, oil ok to eat. And how much am I allowed maximum in one sip. I know it depends on the energy I need and how to mix oo with o.j. because usually the oo is likesitting on top of the OJ in the bottle and to get to the oj I need to sip threw a lot of oo. And drinking from the oo bottleis not for me. I like to now the amount I'm eating
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote: Fri 10 Feb 2017 14:40 I'm really sick of being skinny and I want to change that so bad
Don't be hasty.
Proper weight gain comes very slowly.
You need no radical measures, just consistency.
125g egg yolk - not sure if it's enough since I want to build muscles
How much protein does your skin tolerate?
400g sugar(please don't ruin my health)
Thats too much. 200 gram is safe.
pomp olive oil (8 table spoons 2 in each bottle)
8 tbl spoons is a lot (also 'empty calories)
please reduce to 4.
5000 kcal is way too much.
3500 for a very active person may seem right
My concerns are need to wait for bananas to ripe
That is a non-issue, as you can create a stockpile of bananas, and eat the ripest ones.
If they are not ripe enough, create a bigger stockpile.
If too much overripe, make a smaller stockpile.
is 6-7 egg yolks enough for ultimate muscle growth.
Ultimate, no.
Muswcle growth, maybe, but then you cannot do WW, but you need to stick to Wai regular, with va very constant intake of energy, which is very much protein sparing.
And how much am I allowed maximum in one sip.
That depends on how much storage room is available in your glycogen depots, which may vary greatly.
So, just listen to your body. It will clearly tell you.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Always thanks for the wise advise.
Ye I just got a bit frustrated. Consistency is my worst enamy I should say. And I always seem to loose. I know that everybody has a different body structure and time differes when change comes, I just become jealous when I see a man with a proper build. It's one of my goals too.

I actually have no idea. Because I lack of consistency, I either have a he'll of a lot or none. And when I eat a regular amount and I have break outs, I'm not sure if the protein made it happen or something else happened.

You're the expert, I'll do that.

Same

Just ain't rich enough to afford 4l of oj and bananas at once. So am trying to buy in small portions.

Didn't quite understand that. I guess ww Is out of the way for now. I'm going to stick to wai regular. That's right with sipping on oj every 20-30min protien sparing? Does that mean that my body converts less protien to energy during the day? That's why it's easier togain muscle?

Oh gosh lol. That would be a life time journey for me. Is let's see if I don't do ww, my glycogen storage will still take 8-12 hours to get empty and it takes 800ml or oj to fill it and than its stored in the muscle blah blah. If it take 8-12hours how do I listen to it? :( just a question.

I know but for the last two day I was like hyped all day, like on drugs. I work very hard because all the energy I had with 4l oj 400ml sugar. I thought I had super powers!

Empty calories sound like what I want. But you are the expert. So I'll reduce my sugar to 200g and oo to 4 table spoons. Let's see what happens. After 2 day on this hype diet after I came home from hard work my stomach was still out. And I was quite satisfied with it. Because every morning I woke up as a skeleton and these two morning I felt good.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

... my glycogen storage will still take 8-12 hours to get empty ...
Yes, but only if you don't eat during that time.

Compare it to a gas tank of a car with the motor running. It uses gas, but not as much as when actually driving. After a while the tank will be empty. If you drive, it empties faster. On Wai Warrior you wait until the tank is empty, and wait some more before you fill the tank again. On Wai regular you keep putting gas in the tank to keep it filled, so it is never empty.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote: Sun 12 Feb 2017 03:27 Consistency is my worst enamy I should say.
Consistency CAN be your best friend.
Consistency makes small efforts build up to huge.
It also takes time to refill glycogen depots; about 4 hours to completely replenish empty liver glycogen.
Just ain't rich enough to afford 4l of oj and bananas at once. So am trying to buy in small portions.
Buying a lot is actually cheaper.
with sipping on oj every 20-30min protien sparing? Does that mean that my body converts less protien to energy during the day? That's why it's easier togain muscle?
Yes, on WW i need 3-fold more protein to get the same results as on Wai regular.
During fasting, (besides lactate from working out) the amino acids alanine, glutamate and glutamine are the main gluconeogenic precursors for liver glycogen (to supply your brain). Kalderon et al
I know but for the last two day I was like hyped all day, like on drugs. I work very hard because all the energy I had with 4l oj 400ml sugar. I thought I had super powers!
Ha ha, yes, i know the feeling!
You can still add a lot of sugar, but don't impose it on your body, you need to listen to your body about what feels right.
Empty calories sound like what I want.
In the short run, it IS what you want,
but in the long run you will develop deficiencies, and it will turn against you.
The closest thing to the good thing about empty calories, is sieved OJ.
Because every morning I woke up as a skeleton and these two morning I felt good.
I don't understand. Can you please explain?
(how can you feel good, feeling like a skeleton?)
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

It means that when I wake up I have some fat on me.. lol. Finally I'm moved to my new place and am happy to start a new diet. It will consist 30-40 bananas a day(found a cheap place, even in central london) 4 tbs of oo 300g of salmon divided in to 150g for lunch time and 150g after my work out, 300g in one shot seems too much. My friend works in a fish company so I can get the best quality for a reasonable price. And one thing I recommend that really helps me these days is egg yolk mask. Just putting it overnight really helps my skin look healthy.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote: Tue 04 Apr 2017 02:02 ... start a new diet. It will consist 30-40 bananas a day
You will eat the whole bananas?
Not just the juice?
If you eat that many whole bananas, you will ingest a lot of fiber, which evokes bloating.
You dont have a slow juicer?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I know about the bloating part but the problem is I'm living in a shared accommodation and having 280bananas lying around is a miracle for me. If they all get ripe I don't know in what trouble I will be in. So for now I'm going to blend the ripe ones and drink them asap, I bought a Febreze and I heard that vinegar somehow helps with the banana smell. I used to drink orange juice but as I want to gain weight and not eat white sugar(I had wrinkles on my for head when I ate sugar) i think I'm Going to eat 300g salmon 40bananas on Mon Tue, when I can afford salmon and the rest of the days I'm going to eat 30bananas 2l oj and 6-8egg yolks
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Blending retains the fiber.
Why don't you use a juice extractor?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I'll try to buy one of there https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hurom-HH-DBE11 ... icer+hurom
It has good reviews but it's really expensive.
I need to think about it more. But if I want to start I want to start soon