Starting... what should I know? I don't really like eggs...

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
falcon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Starting... what should I know? I don't really like eggs...

Post by falcon »

Well, I'm starting the diet today. So far I had a salad with nuts, lots of fruits (4 kiwwis and an apple),I drank lots of water and I had a lot of pecans, cashews and almonds. I don't know about the raw fish (is it okay to slightly cook it?) because my parents are very skeptical about that being safe and I cannot convince them. I don't really like eggs at all but I'm willing to try if it'll clear up my skin. How should I prepare the eggs? Is eating them raw the ONLY way?

(please tell me if I'm starting the right way or not)
avo

Post by avo »

4 kiwis and an apple is no where near the amount of fruit sugars you should be eating. It also sounds like too many nuts, but you will get the hang of it in no time.

I know Oscar and RRM can help you more than I can, so good luck!
falcon

Post by falcon »

Sorry! I forgot to include I ate a lot of grapes too (about half of a large batch).
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Falcon, welcome on the forum. :)

If you are doing the diet to get rid of acne, then make sure you follow the Acne Sample Diet rules (http://www.freeacnebook.com/SampleDiet.htm).

Basically, eat lots (like once every hour - 2 hours) of small meals (like 1 apple, or 1 apple + 1 banana) of fruits with some extra virgin olive oil (can take it with or separate from the fruits) during the day. You can also juice fruits if you like. At some point you can eat a small salad (tomato and/or cucumber and/or avocado with olive oil).

Then at some point during the day eat some egg yolks and/or raw fish. The fish (like salmon or tuna) should indeed be raw, and not (even slightly) cooked. As for the amount of yolks/fish, that differs per person, but 4 or 5 yolks for a guy shouldn't be a problem, and about 100-150gr of fish. You have to figure out what you need and how much. To be sure, don't eat anything fibery within an hour before and after you eat the yolks/fish.
To eat the yolks, you have to separate the white from the yolk, puncture the sac, and drain the yolk. You can combine the yolks with banana or orange juice, for instance. Some combine it with avocado. Raw is indeed the only way...
As your body isn't used to consuming bacteria, gradually increase the amount of egg yolk.

As Avo said, go easy on the nuts, especially with acne. You can consume about a handful if you like, but some people have expressed that nuts seem to make their acne a bit worse.

Good luck! :)