After 1 year on RAW

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Melt
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

After 1 year on RAW

Post by Melt »

This is me after 1 year on RAW. And hell... i don't hit the gym. This is 3months of 2min of chinups, 1 set of pushups and 10min yoga daily... period. No dumbbells and fancy equipments... Nothing.

I am a pretty tall asian guy and I don't consider myself muscular so i expect plenty of room for improvements.

What i eat is pretty the Waiway... in fact i don't even eat lotsa sashimi.

My usual daily diet:
BF:
Fruits - usually 2 pears and 2 apples. sometimes with kiwi.

Lunch:
Pineapple, yolks (8 to 10), parsley, purple cabbage, coconut oil.
Ocassional raw Salmon which at most consume only 3x a week, small potion like 50-80g a time.
Munch Food: Normally steamed sweet potatoes or yam.

Dinner:
Yolks (8 to 10) .. and some Just coconut water and meat.

If i am hungry in between i'll bite raw almonds and raisins to maintain bloog sugar.

The only side effects i get is the constant low blood sugar. Even after a meal my blood sugar hover at the healthy low pt. And my blood test shows i have High LDL cholesterol which is 144mg/dL.

I don't have any serious acne to begin with but i no longer have occasional hateful zits after 6mths on raw which i can attest. The blood is getting cleaner.. :lol:

For those with acne scars, the only thing that works beautifully on planet earth now is copper peptides.

Never Give up!!!! :P
summerwave

Wai

Post by summerwave »

(Except for the cabbage), what you eat every day sounds delicious.

It feels much better to eat raw foods as recommended by this diet-- I feel the same way.

Have you been doing the isolation exercises that RRM has talked about on this site? What type of activity do you do everyday?
Melt

Post by Melt »

I only do chinups - 6-8sets of maximum effort and 1 set of maximum effort pushups daily and that's less than 2minutes a day. Even on a very limited raw diet i am able to put on muscles mass easily.

I forgot to mention i eat raw seaweed too. 1 year ago while still on cooked diet i discovered my 1st strand of white hair. Last night i saw the white hair obviously from the same follicle and plucked it out. What surprised me next was the new growth of half the strand was in total BLACK! :lol:

Raw (perhaps seaweed) can turn white hair to black. Ok.. it's a 6months effort. :P
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome. :)

The reason for the low blood sugar is the big meals (except for your breakfast). If you spread them out more (and also during the evening until just before you go to bed) and combine the almonds with the raisins you might do better.

Do you eat 16-20 yolks or did you mean 8-10 yolks spread over 2 meals?
Melt

Post by Melt »

Oscar wrote:Welcome. :)

The reason for the low blood sugar is the big meals (except for your breakfast). If you spread them out more (and also during the evening until just before you go to bed) and combine the almonds with the raisins you might do better.

Do you eat 16-20 yolks or did you mean 8-10 yolks spread over 2 meals?
summerwave

seaweed

Post by summerwave »

Do you get the seaweed sundried, or do you gather it yourself?

It is amazing how the body lives "peacefully" on the right foods, acting as it is supposed to. I am continually surprised by how eating poorly can create neverending poor health, but how eating properly leads to amazing results.
summerwave

copper

Post by summerwave »

I have heard it is the copper in seaweed moreso than its iodine that affects hair color (role of tyrosinase in hair coloration).

I don't eat seaweed, myself.
Melt

Post by Melt »

it's raw dried seaweed from the supermarket. Anyway i just had people commented i look 9-10yrs younger than my age. :lol:
Marrrianne

I must say...

Post by Marrrianne »

...you are indeed looking quit good. Very encouraging thanxxx!!! Why did you start doing this??? ALso, how, like practically, do you manage to get through 16- 20 yolks per day?? I mean, that's like a soup to me...respect!!!
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Melt

Re: I must say...

Post by Melt »

Marrrianne wrote:...you are indeed looking quit good. Very encouraging thanxxx!!! Why did you start doing this??? ALso, how, like practically, do you manage to get through 16- 20 yolks per day?? I mean, that's like a soup to me...respect!!!
I started do wai due to sinus infection. Eating raw and cut out rice and wheat are the only solution that don't give me the flare. I eat 16 yolks when i don't have other protein sources like salmon and nuts on the same day. Cut it down if you are not active on a particular day, your body will pretty much tell you how much you need. You are pretty right... it's like a bowl of soup or plenty of sauce. I usually dump my fruits in it and eat... :P
fictor

Post by fictor »

I bet you will experience incresed muscle growth if you start to do your workout routine every second day, instead of every day. Your muscles need time to reconstruct in between the workouts, which is why it is never recommended to work the same muscle (group) two days in a row.

A part from that I would love to see the pictures! They are no longer available through the old link. Feel free to post them again! :)