colobiansmiles food journal...any tips please

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
colombiansmiles21
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

colobiansmiles food journal...any tips please

Post by colombiansmiles21 »

Hello. I am hoping to receive tips from people who have been on the WAI diet for a long time and have been successful at achieving their goals.

I am 5'5" and weight 125 lbs
I want to loose about 10-15 lbs
I have this extra fat on my thighs and buttocks (along with cellulite) that I want to get rid of ASAP!
My face is almost completely clear up from acne and I just have to give it time to get rid of the scars.
I have been on the 100% WAI for a month now.

Here is my typical eating habits:

Wake up
shower
6 am --> 8-12 oz of Orange juice with 2 egg yolks
8 am --> a banana or bowl of watermelon or nectarine or another piece of fruit with a small drink of olive oil (i carry my olive oil in a small and dark screw cap bottle in my purse and just take a small drink whenever i have fruit)
8:20-9am 2-3 dried dates with small drink of olive oil
10:30 half an avocado with one banana
12 pm a bowl of watermelon or pineapple or melon with drink of olive oil
1:30 another piece of whatever fruit with small drink of olive oil
2:30 tomatoe, half avocado, half cucumber, lemon, red onion salad
3:30 i buy myself freshly squeezed orange juice (32 oz) and sip it for the rest of the afternoon (i dont drink olive oil when sippin juice)
6:30 some melons or watermelon
7 sip orange juice until about 8:30
8:30 some dried dates if hungry or a piece of fruit

I feel satisfied with this diet
Sometimes i wil have 2 bows of the tomato/cucumber salad like within 2 hours (ITS SO DELICIOUS)

And that's it!

Occasionally (once a month) I will go out for sushi and have salmon...but I feel like I dont digest it that well....I always have an aftertaste....or something like that.

So far in this month I have lost about 4-5 lbs...but I feel like I am not loosing weight as fast as i was loosing before...(like the first 2 weeks) I still feel like weight loss is really really slow and weight around my waist is being lost.

I still have cellulite and I havent seen any real changes in that.

I love this diet I just want tips on how to loose that extra weight that I want and have cellulite free beautifully shaped legs and buttocks.

Chao!
!!VIVA COLOMBIA!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

For me, the key to control is getting very much in touch with your energy levels all the time. When you are, you can finetune your body in any way you want.
Dont push your body without understanding it in detail. First listen to your energy levels and learn from your body, and THEN start steering it in the direction that you want.
colombiansmiles21

HOW TO LISTEN TO MY BODY AND CAN RED ONIONS CAUSE ACNE/CELLU

I think I am getting the hang of how to listen to my body. Sometimes though, I find myself eating something just because I think I should and sometimes I wait until by body is really begging for some food to eat. Lately I've been trying to eat more often and smaller meals. Its hard though because then I dont really "feel" like i want all those smaller meals. Are there any specific signs that our body gives us when its time to give it some sugar/fat/protein?

Also....I love red onions with my avo, tomatoe, cucumber salad. Can red onion have a negative impact on acne and cellulite?

what about Cilantro?
!!VIVA COLOMBIA!!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

colombiansmiles21 wrote:...but I feel like I am not loosing weight as fast as i was loosing before...(like the first 2 weeks)...
The initial weight loss is usually greater because you lose a lot of excess water. Getting rid of excess fat takes more time. It will go slowly but steadily, which is the more healthy way to fine tune things.
colombiansmiles21 wrote:Are there any specific signs that our body gives us when its time to give it some sugar/fat/protein?
For me the "need energy" sign is a short hunger pang. The sign for protein is usually just a "craving" for fish or egg yolks.
RRM
Administrator

Re: HOW TO LISTEN TO MY BODY AND CAN RED ONIONS CAUSE ACNE/C

Post by RRM »

colombiansmiles21 wrote:Are there any specific signs that our body gives us when its time to give it some sugar/fat/protein?
for me, my body tells me that I need sugar when I start feelings less energetic, close to tired.
It tells me that I need fat when I feel out of balance, but i dont want sugars.
It tells me that i need protein when i crave for fish or egg yolks only.[/quote]
I love red onions with my avo, tomatoe, cucumber salad. Can red onion have a negative impact on acne and cellulite?
In theory, yes, but its individually different.
In theory, anything that disturbs your digestion may cause acne / cellulite.
what about Cilantro?
dito
colombiansmiles21

RRM wrote: In theory, anything that disturbs your digestion may cause acne / cellulite.
The other day I made tomato, avocado, lemon juice, and red onion salad and I added too much red onion and I was sick to my stomach for hours!!! The red onion definently disturbed my digestion. I cannot smell red onion now because I get sick to my stomach. :) Its funny because now I'm "cured" from my red onion obsession. :lol: Its just like it says in the WAI book....vegetables and plant food disturb the digestion. It is not meant for consumption. I think plants are more like medicine than nutricious food. I have learned my lesson.

Also....I am finding it very hard to loose weight around my waist. Ever since I started adding more fat to my diet, I have gained some small chubby sections in my waist. I know fat is harder to loose than water weight (way harder) but its going so slow for me. I am having a lot of patience though because I love this diet and I want to do it the right way and give my body everything it needs. I want to give my body time to adjust also. I want it to adjust from a lifetime of eating the wrong foods.

My acne is totally under control now. I am just giving it time for my acne scars to fade.

The main thing I am working on now is getting rid of this ugly cellulite on my thighs and butt. You know, I have a really nice figure but the cellulite on my butt and thighs KILLS MY FIGURE!! its like when i turn around...it ruins everything. Another goal that I have is shaping my butt...because it is a bit flat and not as bubbly as I would like it to be.

Yesterday I went to a pool with my boy and I was noticing other girls that did not have one spot of cellulite on their bodies and they looked really good even though they were a little chunkier. Cellulite ruins even the best bodies. Cellulite sucks!!!!
!!VIVA COLOMBIA!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

colombiansmiles21 wrote:its going so slow for me.
The good thing about that is that when it goes slow and steadily, it goes 'the healthy way', so that you will not be troubled by the usual 'diet-relapses'.
the cellulite on my butt and thighs KILLS MY FIGURE!!
Walking helps, as it stimulates the blood and lymph flow in that area.
You need to walk as much as you can; not running but walking with 'firm steps'.
Another goal that I have is shaping my butt...because it is a bit flat and not as bubbly as I would like it to be.
Here walking helps too, but regarding the shape of your butt here you need to take very long / big steps; the bigger the steps, the 'higher' your butt will become. (the bigger the steps, the more the muscles 'on top' of your butt butt are trained.) Automatically you will walk fast (dont run!).
Dont forget to do stretching after the walking, so that you will be flexible and so that the muscles will be long (looks better and more natural)
2 great stretch exercises for the butt muscles:
1: sit down on the floor with your legs spread wide open and slowly move your upper body forwards until you cannot get any further. stay in that position for a couple of minutes while taking deep breaths. Then you will notice that you can go a little further. Again hold on to that position a few minutes. After a few 'advances' you will notice there is no more ground to gain. Stop the exercise. If you always do this after walking, you will become more and more flexible, until your upper body can totally relax on the floor between your legs.
2: The same as 1) but now lean with your upper body towards one of your legs. For the rest the same as above. Also do this with the other leg.
You can also do this exercise on a couch with one of your legs on the couch; the one you lean forward to.
Cellulite ruins even the best bodies.
I agree.
colombiansmiles21

Thank you so much for your advice!!!! I seriously appreciate you taking the time to explain the stretches and the walking methods to me. You're great. I am going to start doing these things right away. I will track my progress as I go along. Im so excited to get rid of this cellulite!!!
!!VIVA COLOMBIA!!
Frost

Post by Frost »

goals that take time to achieve are goals. goals that take days to achieve are useless, chores, if even that.