Libellula' diet for acne-advice very much appreciated!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
libellula
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by libellula »

Yeah,
I know, but I couldn't get my hands on any fruit to speak of!! Anyways, I take back what I wrote this morning because I ended up coming back home for breakfast and lunch.
So I had:

-2 kiwis+ half an avocado
-1 cup of blueberry juice

Lunch
-1 orange+oo
-1 apple+oo
-2 tomatoes(I think it was two..)+ half a cucumber+oo+lemon juice
-a couple of pieces of coconut

Now I'm off to another snack soon. I'm missing bananas so I'm going to rush out and get some of those plus some fresh oj as soon as I'm done studying.

And I'll have some yolks. I'm on day 7, so I think I'll have two of them, since I didn't have any animal protein or nuts yesterday.

Thanks for your help!

-Libellula
libellula

Post by libellula »

Ok,
Well I was going to have the yolks last night when I came back home, but I didn't come back home bc I tried watching the movie again at my bf's but promptly fell asleep :oops: :lol: ... That doesn't happen to me, it's just with this one.. :? I think it's bc I've been a little tired lately.
So this morning I got up and had a banana, but then I came back home and had 2 cups of oj+2 yolks. Finally!
Now here's my question: I guess it would be overkill to eat some fish too today in order to recuperate for the last couple of days, right?

Anyways, Happy Holidays everybody! :D

I'll be back when I have more food to report.

-Libellula
libellula

Post by libellula »

Oh,
one last question: I am now on day 8. During this week I've had some breakouts of mostly white little pimples(especially on my forehead), which I know is suposed to be normal. The red big-ish pimples on my cheeks seem to be becoming white now, but they're not still completely white. I remember reading about facial sauna in Wai's book, but I think it was being mentioned for blackheads. I was wondering if it would be a bad or a good idea to do 5 mins of a facial sauna at home in order to help clear my skin up... Would it be too hard on my skin?

Thanks,
-Libellula
libellula

Post by libellula »

Ok,
so:

Snack:
-half a banana

Lunch:
-half an avocado+2 kiwis+3 strawberries
-1 big apple+oo
-10 cherry tom.+half a cucumber+oo

Snack
-1 small pear+2 pieces of coconut

Snack
-1 small pear
-half a banana

Dinner:
-fruit salad! Consisitng of half an avocado, 1 kiwi, 12 blackberries, 1 big apple, 1 banana+oo.
-some cherry tom. + half a cucumber.

-Libellula
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Why do you eat so few meals a day?
and why only about 1,800 kcal?
You should be eating more small meals every day.
libellula wrote:... about facial sauna in Wai's book, but I think it was being mentioned for blackheads.
Yes, only blackheads.
bad or a good idea to do 5 mins of a facial sauna at home in order to help clear my skin up...
Bad idea. Its pus. Only pop them when the skin is ready; dont accelerate that process as that may cause greater problems.
libellula

Post by libellula »

I don't intake 1800 kcal...
Sometimes I don't finish reporting my day :roll: ... But I just calculated my meals yesterday and came up with about 2200 kcal.

Thanks for advice on the sauna :) . Isn't better if I just avoid popping them? I always get huge scars..

Thanks,
-Libellula
libellula

Post by libellula »

Uh,
darn it... I asked but I went ahead and did it anyway... I tried popping a couple of small pimples that were ready but now I have bumps in those areas. They'll calm down, I hope.
So far I've had:
-1 banana(not organic)
-2 tomatoes+oo(they weren't organic, but I wasn't home, it was the best I could do)
-1 cup of pear juice+oo(from here on everything's organic, I was home)

-1 fruit salad made of 1 banana+1/4 mango+ 1/2 avocado+ 2 kiwis+oo
-1 apple(big)
libellula

Post by libellula »

-2 oranges+oo

-1 banana

-1 apple

-some more mango

-half an avocado+5 strawberries+1 kiwi

-3 tomatoes+half a cucumber+oo

-2 cups of oj+2 yolks
libellula

Post by libellula »

Day 12. Not that I'm very happy about this, my acne is in no way close to being gone :( .

So far I've had:

-1 banana
-1 cup of pear juice+oo

-1 banana+oo

-1 orange+oo

-1 apple+oo

I'll wait it out 'till day 14.
libellula

Post by libellula »

-fruit salad: 1/2 avocado, 3 strawberries, 2 kiwis, 2/3 banana(part of it wasn't good), olive oil

-1 orange+oo

-1 apple+oo
libellula

Post by libellula »

-1 banana

-1 orange+2 yolks

-2 kiwis+ half an avocado

-loads of cherry tomatoes+ 1 cucumber+oo

-1 banana
libellula

Post by libellula »

Oh,
and I had a teaspoon of honey yesterday, it looked perfectly fine but it felt granulated... Then I read on the back that it's crystallized? What does that mean? :shock:
I avoided having any more in advance.

Thanks,
-Libellula
libellula

Post by libellula »

Day 13.

Breakfast:

-1 banana+ 1apple+ oo
-1 cup of oj

-another banana.
libellula

Post by libellula »

Whoops, it's not day 13, it's day 12, sorry.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

So how do you feel now, during the day? Always full of energy, never hungry...or the opposite?

And how's your acne now?