New here!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
fictor
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by fictor »

Iris wrote:No troubles yesterday either
Glad to hear so! :)
Iris wrote:I went to get a haircut. It turned out as a half metamorphosis
Pictures please! :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

ghehe, uuuh, wasn't counting on that response.... :lol: I'll think about it :wink: At the moment I can't anyway, because I don't have my camera with me, maybe when I'm back home???
Iris

Post by Iris »

Today I had nothing planned till 1:00 pm, so I stayed "home" cleaning and doing laundry. Then I went to my brothers office, walking, which took me an hour. We first went home again, and then had to pick up some things from the shopping centre, to which we also walked. At the time we got back it was already 6:30 pm, so we went to get some diner... I got today:

halve a pineapple
1 mandarin
1 apple
125 grams raspberries
175 grams red berries (yes, again...)
150 grams salmon
7 yolks
small bottle guarana-acerola juice
1,5 lemon juice

I really enjoy walking a lot here. It always gives me a good feeling, but walking around in the city is really much more fun then by the side of a deserted road (which are a lot at the place I live :roll:)
Yesterday I also walked to the hair dresser; I just didn't feel like taking the tram. It felt a little stupid to do so actually. I hope that when I get back home I can arrange a deal, so we can go walking in forests more often. Then I can take my dog with us too (he'll be happy to do so :wink:)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Saterday I went to my half-sisters birthday, and on forehand I already had some doubts on wheter I could resist all those so called "delicious" things. But once there they didn't seem appealing to me at all! So it was very easy to resist eating it. I even helped my sister to prepare all her snacks and diner. Luckily I brought my own food, so while everybody was stuffing theireselves, I ate my pineapple (1) and apple (1), fish (150 grams) and yolks (8). And till diner I offcourse drank my juice (again guarana-acerola, but this time slightly more) It didn't bother me at all I was the only one eating this "weird" diner. All those "delicious" foods looked repulsing...
Offcourse I'm glad things are going so well, but I don't get why sometimes it's so much harder than other times when I try to get 100% again.... Why don't I feel desperate in need for some cooked food....? Because of all the fish and yolks??? :?
Iris

Post by Iris »

Oke, I did my own little axperiment today. I made some noodles, to see what it would feel/taste like. The first bites had a very strong taste, and it didn't taste that good. Strange, it hasn't been that long since I last made them, and then it tasted just fine (but not more than that...) Furthermore, I now have a terrible stinging feeling in my bowels!!! :shock: It's terrible, I never ever had them this bad before (only a little, but they where nothing compared to this) Amazing how quick my body get's used to not having to deal with all those fibers and toxins anymore.
I don't mind about the stings though. Gives me even more reasons to not take in toxins and much fibers. So may it be that my body is just fed up with all the terrible food I provide it with? And that that's the reason I don't crave coocked food? (I didn't today either; as I said, I was curious how it would make me feel and how I'd like the taste :roll: )
Probably it's absolutely ridiculous what I did today, but it made very clear to me how my body reacts to wai in comparison to cooked food. So now that that's clear, tomorrow I'll be making myself mango-orange juice and buy some pineapples etc. :wink: :)
fictor

Post by fictor »

Mango-orange juice and pinaples? Wow, I got hungry just reading that! :)

Good to 'hear' how good you are doing Iris. I dont think the experiment was stupid. It gave you more motivation and increased your trust in
the fact that this diet was a right choice :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Life is one big experiment, and (if you dont get an accident or something similar) at the end you get to decide whether it was worth it :D
Iris

Post by Iris »

:lol:
I like that thought! Maybe I should keep that in mind more, instead of now questioning regulary whether life is worth it....

Fictor, mango is my absolute favorite in winter! And once in a while I have a pineapple-week. I crave pineapple so badly then, I eat one every day. After a week or so it's over and I don't eat them at all for a long while :)

Well, I'll keep it very short today, cause I feel like s**t! :evil: Luckily I know what's the cause.....
Iris

Post by Iris »

Still not feeling to well, so I didn't eat much fruit etc today. And, again I had troubles sleeping last night, even though I was exhausted! I spend the night wrapping everybodies christmas presents :roll: Tomorrow I have some more shopping to do, so I hope the walking will make me feel slightly better.

Offcourse I was nowhere today.... I fell asleep at 9:15 am I think, and woke up a few hours later. My whole day schedule got messed up. I didn't even got myself to do anything usefull :oops: :evil:
Iris

Post by Iris »

So after my experiment I Wai'd (:lol:) for a few days, and was doing fine..... But once again I failed :evil: First christmas day went fine. No problems at diner; ate a plate of fruitsalad and afterwards some salmon. Afterwards we played our traditional game and exchanged gifts, which was a lot of fun. But.... all the time there was a nagging feeling inside me saying I was "hungry". I thought it was a false hunger and it would pass (I had my juice right next to me!). Boy was I wrong! After all presents were opened, I took some cucumber and cherrietomatoes.... Obviously this didn't help. But I guess I didn't know what to do. After a while, I got myself some salmon out of the freezer (Most of the time, the salmon I eat has been frozen, beause I have to get it somewhere far from here. So once in a while I go get some kilos...Tastes good enough though) But once I had it out and sliced it into pieces, I couldn't bare i anymore, and I cracked... I even reheated some of the noodles others ate earlier that evening!!! :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
At night I was rethinking the whole thing and I figured out what I did wrong. In all the hustle (preparing dishes for everyone) I forgot about myself, and didn't even realize that even though I made enough salmon so I could eat the same amount as usual, normally I also have 7-8 yolks with it! So I realy was hungry...for yolks!!! I realy don't understand I didn't think of that.
But heh, I'm just going to keep on trying...
In the meanwhile, I have to pay for it with a severe headache
:(

And all this confirmed that I wasn't harassed by cravings earlier because I ate so much fish AND YOLKS. So whatever happens, I'll keep on doing that from now on.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Thanks for sharing your story :)
Unfortunately the pics aren't visible anymore, so I'll have to wait for new ones ;)

Sometimes it's good to do something 'wrong' to observe the effects. It's also good to experience that something we used to like doesn't taste good anymore.

I noticed I have three kinds of hungry feelings, one for sugar energy, another for fat, and a third for animal protein, and one cannot really be satisfied by one of the others.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Hmmm, I did something wrong with my last post... Had to look like this:
Thanks for sharing your story :)
Unfortunately the pics aren't visible anymore, so I'll have to wait for new ones ;)

I deleted them on purpose. Thought everyone had seen them by now, but I'll put them back on for you if you'd like to see them. They where mainly from our pets, but they're on their natural raw diet as well (consisting of chicken, cow, hare etc) (I don't have that many photos of myself) Let me know :)
Sometimes it's good to do something 'wrong' to observe the effects. It's also good to experience that something we used to like doesn't taste good anymore.
Thank you for saying that! Realy! It makes me realize I shouldn't be so hard on myself...
I noticed I have three kinds of hungry feelings, one for sugar energy, another for fat, and a third for animal protein, and one cannot really be satisfied by one of the others.
Yes, now that you say so, I noticed the same thing. It realy makes a huge differene. But sometimes I find it hard to pinpoint what it is I'm hungry for.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Nah, it's okay. :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Okay, it's your call :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

So today I finally had a very good day again :D We walked for 3 hours, which wasn't planned. But we decided this morning we could go for a not too long walk, so we took Caleb with us. But on our way, we changed plans and decided to take the longest road... So it was already dark befoe we came home. We were so tired afterwards! And freezing!!! But it was a good feeling (exept for the feezing part that is ;)) It was fun, I realy enjoyed it. And I had my orange juice with me, so I wasn't starving by the time we got home. Did feel a little hungry though... But back home I ate some fruit (mango and apples), yolks [8] and salmon [100 gr]. Later at night I took a few more apples and another 100 gr of salmon.... Hope this isn't way too much protein for one day...? I don't know, it feels so good!