Terrence Brannon - my experiences

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
thequietcenter
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Zone Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar

Post by thequietcenter »

I am munching on one of these bad boys right now:
http://zoneperfect.com/products/ZonePer ... nut-Butter

I guess I have a thing for the taste of chocolate.

And it looks like I need to be more serious about egg yolk and olive oil than I was the last time.... egg yolks have something of a chocolate taste.
thequietcenter

Mannatech to the rescue

Post by thequietcenter »

Mannatech food-based pills are going to allow me to get every listed nutrient from just 4 sources:

- the Mannatech Phytoburst chew -
- the Mannatech Omega 3 pill -
- egg yolk
- banana

Everything besides that is just for entertainment. I'm glad I dont have to keep eating raw fish...

I will go more into their discovery of 8 essential sugars in another thread.
thequietcenter

Cobb Salad

Post by thequietcenter »

- lettuce
- carrots
- cabbage
- chicken
- eggs
- blue cheese
- bacon bits
- grape tomatoes

The only acceptable item here are the grape tomatoes. The rest I will analyze in terms of nutrients and show how I can get these things in a Wai fashion.
djkvan

Re: Terrence Brannon - my experiences

Post by djkvan »

I just stopped taking Omega-3 supps (good ones by Greens, although I've heard that to find a true Omega-3 supp it can't be processed) a week ago. I only took them for two days or so and when I went to the bathroom one morning a couple of days after starting I noticed a strange smell. I realized it was fish! The oil passed out of my system without being accepted I think. I stopped the supp immediately. After one more fishy smelling evacuation the following day (in my experience, using specific foods as markers, there can be 48-72 hours worth of food traveling through the small intestine/colon at once, not to mention years of residue) the smell stopped. Too graphic? :shock:
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
thequietcenter

Post by thequietcenter »

djkvan wrote:I just stopped taking Omega-3 supps (good ones by Greens, although I've heard that to find a true Omega-3 supp it can't be processed) a week ago.
Mannatech's omega-3 goes through a 2-step molecular distallation process. So they are processed.
I only took them for two days or so and when I went to the bathroom one morning a couple of days after starting I noticed a strange smell. I realized it was fish! The oil passed out of my system without being accepted I think.
Yes, the more natural the better I suppose. However, due to ocean and pollution contamination, fish itself is not suggested to be taken more than twice a week. I do know that the distillation process they use removes the fish smell and they also add lemon to counteract it as well as taste should there be some sort of reflux/burp.

I wonder how freezing fish affects the molecular structure of oil within it.
I stopped the supp immediately. After one more fishy smelling evacuation the following day (in my experience, using specific foods as markers, there can be 48-72 hours worth of food traveling through the small intestine/colon at once, not to mention years of residue) the smell stopped. Too graphic? :shock:
No, thanks for the data. In my days as 100% fruitarian, it was very easy to pick up on the effect of any deviation from that diet. So maybe you are dealing with partial digestion not 100% rejection. Who knows. But I dont plan to stockpile seafood the way I did the last time I went through this diet. It was all somewhat processed by the time I got it anyway.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Mannatech to the rescue

Post by RRM »

thequietcenter wrote:Mannatech food-based pills are going to allow me to get every listed nutrient from just 4 sources:

- the Mannatech Phytoburst chew -
- the Mannatech Omega 3 pill -
- egg yolk
- banana
What nutrients are in these "Phytoburst chew" pills?
And can you please stop the Mannatech spamming? (eg your signature)
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

I lied, it seems. I could still smell the fish today even, more than a week later in my movement. I didn't get any fishy repeat when I took the supps, though. Strange how the stuff that the body doesn't want stays in its intestines a lot longer than the stuff it does want.
thequietcenter

Post by thequietcenter »

RRM wrote:What nutrients are in these "Phytoburst chew" pills?
They are listed right here - https://www.mannatech.com/MyMannatech/F ... er=1112801
However, they are vegetable-based nutrients, so that is an issue from the Wai standpoint.
RRM wrote:And can you please stop the Mannatech spamming? (eg your signature)
done.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

thequietcenter wrote:
RRM wrote:What nutrients are in these "Phytoburst chew" pills?
They are listed right here - https://www.mannatech.com/MyMannatech/F ... er=1112801
However, they are vegetable-based nutrients, so that is an issue from the Wai standpoint.
Except for the polyphenols, glucosinolates etc, which are all anti-nutrients,
all the listed nutrients are also provided by fruits and egg yolks etc.
So, what you are buying (and selling?) is stuff that is not good for you,
and good stuff that is already provided by this diet.
thequietcenter

3rd time with Wai; 28 day orange juice mono-diet; warrior di

Post by thequietcenter »

Well, the Wai Diet has always been my best diet. I just finished 28 days of only orange juice. I was constipated the whole time. I had some prune juice and that worked well.

I tried raw gourmet for a day, but that really is not for me.

So, I just went to my local Whole Foods and got lots of raw fish, organic eggs and am ready to begin again.

I pretty much will be doing this Warrior Diet style. Starve myself during the day and have an omnivous meal at night. I cant afford to eat fish all day, for time and budget reasons.

But I'm glad to be back at it :)
RRM
Administrator

Re: 3rd time with Wai; 28 day orange juice mono-diet; warrio

Post by RRM »

thequietcenter wrote: I cant afford to eat fish all day, for time and budget reasons
But you can afford to drink juices / eat fruits all day, right?
All you need is enough money to be able to ingest sufficient nutrients all day.
I pretty much will be doing this Warrior Diet style. Starve myself during the day and have an omnivous meal at night.
Why would you want to do that?
That is stress to your body.
Hunger is stress, forcing your body to convert stored energy and energy incorporated in cells to be converted into available energy.
Then having such an omnivous meal at night again is stress to your body,
because that is too much energy at once, which is a big strain on your insulin system.
A recipe for bad health.
thequietcenter

Me doing things the Wai Way; chocolate

Post by thequietcenter »

This me getting my Wai on: http://vimeo.com/26119198

For some reason, after shooting the video, I had a craving for chocolate.

What's the opinion on chocolate in terms of this diet?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehehe, nice video Terrence :D
Quite a bit more "primitive" than I normally eat my fish&eggs. ;)
Did you eat more than just that one bite of swordfish?
Like RRM said, 1 big meal per day isn't going to cut it.
Chocolate contains alkaloids which have a serotonin-like effect. Most, if not all, chocolate has been made from dried and roasted cacao beans.
thequietcenter

Post by thequietcenter »

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, on the Wai I guess I just rationed my food because I never had time to shop for a lot.

I'm still raw paleo, but more raw milk, cheese and raw chicken now.

I actually get raw cacao and add honey or pre-biotic sugar and maca to make chocolate these days.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

The cacao is also fermented in the process and most chocolate (even dark chocolate) contains milk ingredients, so opioids.