Reaching CP 60 24/7

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: 7 weeks to reach CP 60 24/7

Post by Kasper »

Okay, really had a off day today.
Woke up with 15 CP .... (after 9 hours sleep) :cry:

I've no idea where that came from. I don't think i've been so low since I started buteyko.
Probably got sick for some reason (maybe infected egg.. )
Felt whole day terrible... irritated, brain fog etc.

End of the day, I suddenly felt better, and CP raised instantly to 25 CP.
Did some breathwork got back to 35 CP.
Eat icecream .... WHY ? CP fall down to 25 CP.

Life is so unpredictable sometimes...
But I'm glad progress is not lost this easily.

@Fred Good to hear you probably found the root cause of your problems! Hope this will do the trick. And of course, come join our buteyko training camp if you feel like it.The more people the better!

@Dime I'm very happy with those apps, especially KeepTrack indeed.
I never felt the urge to check my CP many times. But with this app I seem to be more honest to myself and more consistent measuring it.
I'm going to try to measure many things (grounding, exercise, breathwork, ioniser, computer time).
Would be cool if I can find some intresting trends after using this for some weeks.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

After some break in progress, I'm going steady again.

I am at 45 CP at the moment. MCP is back at 30-35.
I'm doing 1 hour of running and 2 hours of walking for the last 6 days.

Goal for end of the week:
- get 2 hours of running daily
- 1 hour of walking with reduced breathing (pranayama app) daily
overkees

Post by overkees »

Wow, 1 hour of running daily is pretty much. I have now started to run completely barefoot, I can run 3km barefoot without blisters now. But if I run for 5 km I will have muscle aches for 2 days, so I can't run on those days. I also had some wounds on my feet which also keep me from running daily.

I also noticed I've got a very mild case of athlete's foot. I have bought a callus remover and am trying to scrape it all off, because the callus seems to play a big part in it. Have you got any tips for feet care, Kasper? Are your feet completely healed from your athleteś feet already? This might be the thing that is keeping my from further progress.

My MCP is still around 30 and CP goes above 40 if I do running and take a cold shower for +15 minutes. I have bought an ionisation lamp and a very good airwasher which seem to help alot with getting better quality sleep. Sleep is going pretty good, I only had 2 times of +10 hrs of sleep in the last 3 weeks. The sleep as an droid app works pretty good in combination with good sleep hygiene and feeling tired. If I don't feel tired and go to sleep I almost am certain of not going to wake up when the alarm goes off. Most of the days between 6-8 hours so thatś okay.

My digestive system is working bad ass. I haven't had any problems with my stools since starting the biokult 10 capsules a day and adding some prebiotic fibre from the powder of chicory roots (a root that has a lot of soluble fiber that can be digested by bacteria in the GI). I also added some psylium fibre, which is soluble and doesn't get digested but swells and cleans your GI tract pretty good. So, I just keep on doing this until all my capsules are used up. So hopefully that will be one problem less. I must add that the coating on the tongue is almost non existent. Only if I don't brush for 36 hours or so it seems to come back. This might indicate that there is still some candida or yeast overgrowth is going on.
dime

Post by dime »

Damn, 2 hours of running! My joints/knee would die from that much running.. great that you can keep up with that!

I'm in the freakin hell for a few weeks, it's sunny and 40+ degrees during the day.. so not much activity for me.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

It was quite warm here as well (25 degrees).
I found a great trick for this at normalbreathing.com which worked excellent for me.

Exercising in wet clothes. I used an ordinary t-shirt and swimming shorts, which I drained in cold water a couple of times a day.
Now the weather is quite cool again, so I don't use it now. But it's really an excellent trick.

Btw, 50 CP atm :)
dime

Post by dime »

Hah, really good trick! And congrats on the high CP :)
dime

Post by dime »

Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Thank you for that dime !
I think that is exactly the kind of app/game that I needed !
dime

Post by dime »

Seems like it's only for iPhone though :(

I guess we can form some sort of allies in the goal for reaching the 60 CP on the website. Still trying to figure out the game :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I'm going to figure superbetter tomorrow, but it seems awesome. :)
I think I set my goal as being able to sleep only 4-5 hours a day (naturally).

I'm at 55 s now btw ! 33MCP this morning
I already did 2 hours of running/cardio today.
At the fitness, I tried to do reduced breathing while working out.
I couldn't do it longer than 10 min. But really amazing experience.

I did quite high intensity cardio with only breathing once every 5-7 sec.
I felt like all my muscles getting some sort of magic power boost.
At the same time I felt like all my muscle pain disappearing.
Can't really explain it, but some really strange combination of relaxation/power boost.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

This morning I woke up after 6 hours of sleep with 43 s CP.
For some reason I fell asleep again, and 2 hours later it was 35 s.

Damn it...

Going to do my first power up: walking + reduced breathing
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Wow, 1 hour of running daily is pretty much. I have now started to run completely barefoot, I can run 3km barefoot without blisters now. But if I run for 5 km I will have muscle aches for 2 days, so I can't run on those days. I also had some wounds on my feet which also keep me from running daily.
For some reason I missed this post ... :shock:
Do you feet get inflamed after running 5 km ?
What about doing 2x 3 km a day ? Does that work ?

For muscles aches, use astaxanthin. Really great stuff.
Taking cold bath/shower directly after exercise also helps a lot.
I also noticed I've got a very mild case of athlete's foot. I have bought a callus remover and am trying to scrape it all off, because the callus seems to play a big part in it. Have you got any tips for feet care, Kasper? Are your feet completely healed from your athleteś feet already? This might be the thing that is keeping my from further progress.
I actually have! I don't have any inflammation anymore from my feet :)
I use probiotics.
http://www.af24.nl/
I use the shoe powder and spray (in my 5 finger shoes).

In the past I did some cold exposure if they got inflamed.
If they were really bad, I used red palm oil.

Removing callus is really important. AF24 helps with this, as lactic acid (produced by the bacteria) makes the callus softer.
My MCP is still around 30 and CP goes above 40 if I do running and take a cold shower for +15 minutes. I have bought an ionisation lamp and a very good airwasher which seem to help alot with getting better quality sleep. Sleep is going pretty good, I only had 2 times of +10 hrs of sleep in the last 3 weeks. The sleep as an droid app works pretty good in combination with good sleep hygiene and feeling tired. If I don't feel tired and go to sleep I almost am certain of not going to wake up when the alarm goes off. Most of the days between 6-8 hours so thatś okay.
I'm also trying to get it to 6-8 hours. Some days I'm still at 9-10 hours.
My digestive system is working bad ass. I haven't had any problems with my stools since starting the biokult 10 capsules a day and adding some prebiotic fibre from the powder of chicory roots (a root that has a lot of soluble fiber that can be digested by bacteria in the GI). I also added some psylium fibre, which is soluble and doesn't get digested but swells and cleans your GI tract pretty good. So, I just keep on doing this until all my capsules are used up. So hopefully that will be one problem less. I must add that the coating on the tongue is almost non existent. Only if I don't brush for 36 hours or so it seems to come back. This might indicate that there is still some candida or yeast overgrowth is going on.
Qutie the same story here, I also have some white coating if I don't bursh. But I'm doing full gaps now. I also use sauerkraut a lot and kefir. I try to limit sugars (glucose/fructose/sucrose). A couple of fruits a day but no more. Also doing 10 egg yolks a day.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Btw dime, do you got facebook ?
I need some allies at superbetter.com!

I just did my power up, and I am 40s+ now!
Now I'm going to battle the bad guy (being longer than 20 min. in front of the PC) :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

43 s now

I did 2 hours of physical exercise (running,cardio,weight lifting).
30 min of reduced breathing while walking
1 hour of walking
But CP isn't really rising today...

I have 4 weeks left to get my epic win.
I think I will be able to do 2-3 hours of running daily in this period.
I don't have any muscles aches or feet inflammation. I feel totally fine with it.
The only obstacle is the mental game.
But superbetter.com is helping me with that :) Awesome shit.

Btw, about that tony robbins video I posted here some time ago.
Superbetter.com is using quite the same tricks he is talking about.
Vision+standards+rituals/habits kind of method.

I really begin to feel the power of those rituals/standards now.
I really don't allow myself to run less than I now I'm capable of.
And it is very easy to see where I'm capable of, as I do the exact same round (3-4 times a day).

In the beginning I was doing 10 min of running and 30 min of walking in that round.
Slowly progressed to 30 min of running and no walking. Which I'm doing now for 4 days I guess.

But as I already did it for like 12 times in 30 min. without walking, I really begin to feel this as an absolute must/standard.
Today I felt a little bit sick, and I really felt that when I was doing my running round.
Some rationale part of me was telling me, that I should stop running and begin walking.
But some other emotional part of me, was really shouting out loud "Don't lower your standard! you can do this round, you have done this before, just ignore this sickness, and keep going."
And I really kept going until I was almost vomiting my entire stomach out.

So after that point, my rationale was winning it in my head, but I also was really angry I couldn't do it, and I felt like being back at where I was when I started (running that round).
I did like 30 min of walking. And after that I felt better, and forced myself to my round again, but this time without walking and in 30 min.
And without any problems I was able to do it. :)

The point I'm trying to make, I kind of felt exactly what Tony Robbins is trying to tell in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLu-qYS92lw

I watched this video already something like 10 times.
There is just so much good information this video, everytime I watch it, I kind of begin to understand it better.

No.... a bad guy is getting me.
Lost my spending not more than 20 min. in front of the computer challenge...
dime

Post by dime »

Sounds like you're on the right track Kasper!
I've set some quests on superbetter, but mine are about stuff like 'write 5 pages in thesis today'.. so I'm busy with that for now :(