Hour of Power every morning for 2 weeks

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Hour of Power every morning for 2 weeks

Post by Kasper »

measuring your CP right after or shortly after or even hours after intense exercise is a bad idea. When you exercise your CP should drop. Exercise increases CP over the LONG run. Artour even mentions that it's sometimes not even noticed until the next morning that the previous days exercise effects become rewarded.
Not if you do reduced breathing exercises while running (again audio is really helpful here) or if you use a training mask.
It's also about the intensity. In my experience walking with breath control is the best CP booster possible. Sometimes there is not much difference between light exercise and walking.
When I'm doing jogging with very light intensity I never experience CP drops.

When I do get CP drop from exercise, I've noticed that taking a cold shower is very effective.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Eye opener just happened !

I began with week one of personal power 2.
Day 1 and day 2 were theoretical interesting, but I didn't see how that could help in real life.
In day 3 he introduces a really simple but amazing concept, which everybody knows of, but nobody use in their advantage.

"Nothing has life has meaning, except the meaning you give to it. If you don't like how you feel, change the meaning!"

I mean, and this is true, you can attach any meaning to anything.
Advertisement use this a lot.
Smoking means being cool.
McDonalds means ultimate pleasure.

I just listened 90 min. of audio about this, so it might not sound as big to you guys here as I really think it is.
But I think this is the way to get ultimate control of your life.
I mean think about the things you want to do in your life.
In my case, running, doing butyeko, gaps diet etc.

It's all about programming your mind in such a way that those things means ultimate pleasure to me.
So much pleasure that even the pain I might get from it, doesn't compare with this pleasure.
And things I don't want, like sitting too long behind the pc, associate pain with it. So much pain that even the pleasure I get is nothing compared to it.

Everybody knows that it works like this. Why do some people not eat in the McDonalds ?
Because they associated so much pain to it, that it don't even compares to the smiling faces from the advertisement, you've seen since your are a little kid.

The thing is, you need to train it, like a muscle.
You need to train by repetition.
Just like you are trained by advertisements.

Train this like a muscle, and after a while you shape your destiny!
I'm excited :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I'm back in business with my hour of powers.
I feel that the power of those incantations are growing everytime I do them.
First I didn't really had the confidence to speak them out loud.
And I didn't like the rythmic way Tony Robbins does those things.

But now I do it more like how you do it when you're acting.
I just say phrases with as much emotional and motional intensity.
And I really visualize and feel it.
Like I really mean the phrases I'm saying.

And today, I really felt it working.
Like I'm programming my subconscious.
Like I'm vibrating those phrases throughout the day.
Expecting the day will be awesome, instead of hoping it will.
overkees

Post by overkees »

I would like to let you all know, especially Kasper, that I have also started to listen to some audiotapes of Tony Robbins. I have started with his first audiobook Unlimited Power NLP and the tips he gave me where really effective.

For example: cleaning my room gave me alot of stress, it was a big task in my mind and I never had the energy for it. He taught me to analyze what I was doing unconsciously in my head when I thought about cleaning. It came down to the fact that I was zooming in in a black and white scene of a very dirty room. Then I applied his other tactics, like zooming out, creating a little distance, watching yourself doing it in your hand. This created a negative emotion evaporation immediately and I was laughing that I was making this cleaning issue so damn big.

I now apply these kind of tactics if I need to do something which, in my preprogrammed mind, I don't like. Only this small change, meant a giant leap in me getting things done.

I am now doing the lessons in mastery and he has a lot of useful tips, certainly his definition of succes and feeling good. Constant small improvements in all kinds of areas in your life and reviewing these and being grateful for it. Like feeling proud that you were standing straighter during walking this day compared to yesterday. Yes, it can be so small, or even smaller, just make sure there is an improvement. Then you get in to the state that you are never going to let yourself down. Also try putting things that are putting you down into perspective. Like a CP drop if you've done everything that you can do right, it's just a neccesity to reach a higher CP later. So there definitely is an improvement.
This only has made HUGE changes, I am very direct, solve things immediately, have enormous energy, am feeling really good and am having a big postive influence on others. I really am noticing that people really want to listen to what I have to say and are starting to see me more as a leader. Which only makes me feel even better. I am smiling alot and being conscious about it!!

Everyday I have to travel 1.15 hours total. Which consists of walking, cycling and sitting in the train. Now I sit 40 minutes in the train, so I usually do something for school on my ipad or do some exercises like describing my goals and trying to come up with good postive metaphors for things in life to change perspective. But in the other 35 minutes I usually was just listening either to music or just being busy with getting from A to B. Now I listen to Anthony Robbins during these 35 minutes. It is training me to listen better (I am a very bad listener), staying focused by multitasking (watching traffic and listening to him talking), and improving myself by using big parts of his methods. A lot of people ask me if I don't get fed up with all this traveling, but in fact it's creating (or I changed it to let it create) a lot of oppurtunities to work on myself and on my school work.

I think I am going to do 2 or 3 audiobooks more and then I know I will be able to help myself for the rest of my life. Maybe only 1 other audiobook even. I am going to replace it with an audiobook by michel thomas in learning spanish (which I already did one time) to refresh it. If I am good enough I am going to improve my french and after that I am going to learn Japanese. The good part is, if I manage to keep on improving my sleep I will start to get a few hours a day more so I can really put some time in these things. I can't wait, I am so excited! I have in fact never felt better.

I thought I'd share this to you, to give a little bit more motivation for you and myself! Btw, evertime I am getting really happy and bursting with energy to change and do something I anchor myself by snapping my fingers and saying: Chickachicka!! If I now say this when I'm in a negative or neutral state I immediately start smiling and feeling energetic. Evertime I am at a peak of these energies I will do it again to create an even bigger effect. Great help!