A healing journey of a girl interrupted

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: A healing journey of a girl interrupted

Post by Marrrianne »

Hey wai pete thanx so much for the suggestions. I do have to work on my social anxieties. And I will definitely look into this 'irrational behavior'. I don't think that all those claims are actually irrational- especially since I'm a spiritual person and a believer :wink: but it's a great tool for dealing with what I have to deal with right now.

I did an experiment this saturday where I went to a party to hang out with some friends. And I made it without drinking. So that was nice. But socializing still freaks me out. I used to party a lot. And now I have to be someone else - someone that I've been all along. But I've just been too scared to let this part of me come out. Yai. I'm coming out. ;D

I think a plan is a great idea and I have been eating the same things for a week now and I feel good about that. And it's easy. I've had a few situations where I've had a salad and some bread but that just doesn't feel as good. I'm becoming more sensitive even after a week.

I just discovered that homemade juice is the best. Not even freshly pressed from the store - it tastes chemical even though it's fresh.

I will still do this gradually - and I will continue to eat the things that I've been eating the last couple of days. I'm getting used to eating the yolks and I'm having a cucumber - tomato-avocado salad with me which is very practical.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
waipete

Post by waipete »

Yes what we are trying to achieve is being consciously aware of flaws we make in our learning process. It's a delicate process for some because some can get defensive, but if we practice being as honest as possibly we can better tackle the issue. Once we bring those issues too the surface and are aware we need to do something, we consciously can work forward at working to instill change in our mind, by the process of exercise, we literately drill that into our brains until it becomes natural and we no longer need to consciously think about it. We challenge an old irrational belief that we are used to doing, and replace it with a better one that we believe is more rational.
I did an experiment this saturday where I went to a party to hang out with some friends. And I made it without drinking. So that was nice. But socializing still freaks me out. I used to party a lot. And now I have to be someone else - someone that I've been all along. But I've just been too scared to let this part of me come out. Yai. I'm coming out.
Thats wonderful, you made progress! you move from being consciously aware of a flaw in your lifestyle and now you are consciously taking action to fix it.
So now that you identified some flaws in your logic in social situations, we have to work at dealing with them and we need to track our progress to avoid hopelessness. I would start by listing our known flaws, then list how we can work to replace them with a more rational belief. We can make notes to this list on any big or small improvements we made towards fixing them, don't worry to much about failure, failure is just a sign that we are still learning, once we fixed and mastered it, we can unconsciously free our mind from it because it becomes unconsciously done without thought. Identify our flaws, work actively to train our brain to adapt a new belief, fix the error.

I get from your EnFp myers briggs profile that you are a very social person and probably have no problem making friends. One thing I read up is that you are a more go with the flow type and less organized person, I personally like a balance of both, so organization is probably tough for you. I think by tracking your progress, you are also improving your organizational skills further. I would list that in things we improve on, also you can put in more skills like thinking more logically, take charge of our life etc.
I think a plan is a great idea and I have been eating the same things for a week now and I feel good about that. And it's easy. I've had a few situations where I've had a salad and some bread but that just doesn't feel as good. I'm becoming more sensitive even after a week.
I think this is interesting, one thing to consider is it might just be a psychological thing too, we know you are working at it so your brain might just be turned off more because we know more about the bad effects of going off track. It's a grey area for me but I think our mind has more influence then we know, so it could just very well be a shift in perception and also our body adjusting to the diet.
I will still do this gradually - and I will continue to eat the things that I've been eating the last couple of days. I'm getting used to eating the yolks and I'm having a cucumber - tomato-avocado salad with me which is very practical.
I like gradually, but be aware that we will make slower progress and it will be a little harder to track that progress, so make sure you track any little improvements you make over time to keep your spirits up.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Yes Pete, Honesty. It's a great practice. I have the links you send me on my phone now so that I can remind myself about it just before a meeting or job or....etc.
thanx so much for your encouragements. And your wise words. I find it interesting that you say I can work on my flaws and my skills..
This is my favorite of what you wrote.: "Identify our flaws, work actively to train our brain to adapt a new belief, fix the error."

I like the fact that you say those things about my personality type - this diet is actually helping me a lot in this area. I am becoming more conscious and more organized. I am taking myself more serious and I want to start over and correct many things.

You say that mistakes are only a sign that I am being more aware and I really like that. I have to practice some more this saturday because I''m going to a grill dinner( a barbecue) and I really don't know yet if I want to participate or if I want to eat sashimi. All I know is that I don't wanna cheat anymore I want to take Wai more serious.

I ate chocolate yesterday and I felt like crap and I regretted it so much. It just don't feel as good as it does to drink juice. I just know that certain things brought me to eat something that did not do any good to my body: I was tired - and I was getting to work. My job is extremely physical and I was hungry. Not the best condition if I want to take care of myself. So, I have to learn to plan and to always bring something with me that will do good to me. It affects the whole day when I eat something like that.

I'm just so excited right now to think of all the lessons I'm gonna learn and the energy I'm gonna have by following this lifestyle. There so many things I want to do in life. I'm 28 and I'm soon done with school. I just want to get the best out of life and this diet is suddenly helping me in many ways.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hi Marrrianne, I'll try to help you

Mariane : This is my favorite of what you wrote.: "Identify our flaws, work actively to train our brain to adapt a new belief, fix the error."

It is a good thing with the Waipete personal development, it seems to me that it is to be confident ? Yes ? short, once your skin clear, high-energy, you will have confidence in you inégalble (natural) and people will see .... (juice for fast résult)

Mariane : this saturday because I''m going to a grill dinner( a barbecue) and I really don't know yet if I want to participate or if I want to eat sashimi.

Can not you go to dinner at 22h ? To be quiet ...How you eat quietly before your sahismis

Or I know that generally there is usually a salad served with barbecu, it is normal for a woman eats salad rather than meat grilling, I do not understand where is the problem ? it is normal that a woman eating a fresh salad rather than the pig roasted even if you're not jessica chastain or Sharon Stone you do not have to be afraid to justify yourself, you are a woman taking care of her, point.

Mariane : I ate chocolate yesterday and I felt like crap and I regretted it so much

Yes we always regret having cheated, in fact there is a famous sentence you know : 10 seconds of fun and 10 years in the buttocks ....

It's Wednesday and obviously you cheated yesterday and Saturday you still planned to cheat .... Why not have the quiet mind, for example by saying that from Sunday I only drink juice for 1 month without any cheating whatsoever, with 50-100 g salmon / yellow day. For 1 month only juice in any fiber with oil and sugar and protein. And then you return to this forum

Good luck, don't worry its very easy
dime

Post by dime »

Marrrianne wrote:Not the best condition if I want to take care of myself. So, I have to learn to plan and to always bring something with me that will do good to me. It affects the whole day when I eat something like that.
Yes, this is probably the single most important thing to do - don't let yourself feel hungry, always have wai food with you.
At the barbecue, you can ask for whoever is doing it to only leave your meat 1 minute max on each side, you'll get great blue steak that way that is socially very acceptable :)
Anyway, it sounds like you're doing pretty well, keep it up!
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

I think I read that the protein was cooked that there are much worse, really bad as munch food.

The best (for me) is to dine with you quietly your fish, yellow and go to your dinner for 22h for example. Or just eat a fresh salad. If you were a man I would have told you to prepare a beef tartare to your party to your guest, stating that you are a man, a true. But you're a woman so if you eat salad or fish at home and you go to your evening. Now to reassure you (even if it is always individually different) do not be afraid to drink wine or vodka. No stain with alcohol against the same for me too raw protein can take me out (experimental)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

There are (of course) several ways to deal with a barbecue, depending on what you feel comfortable with.
1. Tell the truth
2. Say you're following a temporary diet to get rid of acne (or that you have to eat like this for another health reason)
3. Eat lightly seared food
4. Eat 'normal'
5. Don't go to the BBQ
Of course 1 and 2 (or 5) are the preferred choices, but they are also the hardest. Once people are used to your eating habits, it'll be easier, though.

Sometimes it's good to eat things like chocolate, so you realize how bad you feel afterwards. This reinforces the resolve. Good luck! :)
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Oscar is right, there are many ways not to cheat at dinner AND ESPECIALLY not to uncomfortable people who invites us.

1 : come to the end of dinner when people practically finished, say you have dinner before coming
2 : Grab a plate put the meat or grilled, salad with lots to rate and eat the salad. People do not see
3 : usually before a big dinner with friends, it makes the whole race, everyone wants to buy it, then buy lawyers, fish, chives for example, ingredients Wai made ​​a salmon tartare Advocate, or tartare bar with a little granny smith (green apple), it's delicious, totally Wai and your friends will love your dish. distinguished kitchen

I noticed that bothers people, it's not so much what you eat but rather the fact of not eating. And this diet is very well since unlimited calorie. So for a brunch with your family, for example, cut fresh fruit, and do not be afraid to add a lot of sugar, for he sees that you are not at all in the plan, which oddly reassuring people (in some areas)
if you prétextez it's too hard (false) and you are forced to eat like everyone is really just to satisfy your envis cheat. To help, remember you are not alone.

For example, a vegan diet is much harder to assume that our diet. We all agree, and if you are vegan, for a barbecu the it's very complicated. Even if I think a vegan does not go to such party. Yet 90% of actors and actresses (American famous worldwide) are vegan or follow a strict diet. Of course it is easy to err because they operate in an environment where they are all vegan, singer, actor, artist. But we are moving in different therefore (different areas) therefore it is real hard for people to understand our different lives, this is true.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Hahaha, I've never felt bad after eating chocolate.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

overkees wrote:Hahaha, I've never felt bad after eating chocolate.
But then you've never been 100% Wai for a longer period of time, right?
dime

Post by dime »

For me it's similar, actually the longer I stick to 100% wai the stronger I become at digesting various types of foods.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maybe 'feeling bad' is too broad a term. I've heard about experiences from feeling 'heavy' in the stomach to puking. Since I've never 'cheated' myself, I don't have any personal experiences to compare.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Well it probably depends on what type of chocolate. If its milk chocolate I just feel plain nasty if I ate too much. But pure chocolate, the 80% variety, actually makes me feel very satiated and warm. Two signs that are very positive.

Bad reaction to dirty protein is one thing. Allergic reaction to food is another. the inability to digest other foods than wai food is not a good sign, your body should get stronger.

I know what you probably mean, If Im 100% for a longer time, eating cooked food makes you feel kinda dirty, which is not something that feels nice.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Overkees wrote:Bad reaction to dirty protein is one thing. Allergic reaction to food is another. the inability to digest other foods than wai food is not a good sign, your body should get stronger.
I quite agree with that, even if I do not cheat at all, no interest for foods not wai ... it took 3 months to completely remove the desire. Cepandant when I want to change, a lawyer salmon tartare, egg yolk is more than enough even that is rare. Or different tartare raw fish will do to change my salmon 2 yellow. Overkees you are a woman? In connection with chocolate
the inability to digest other foods than wai food is not a good sign, your body should get stronger.
Here we are, this is exactly what happens when we remain faithful to this diet. A stronger body means to properly digest a Big Mac or never get sick? Never be tired? Great recovery and deep sleep? Never sick, not even a cold this kind of thing what ... To me that's a stronger body and what happens when Wai is on and not being able to quietly digest a food that is not meant to be eaten by man or woman ...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

overkees wrote:the inability to digest other foods than wai food is not a good sign, your body should get stronger.
What may seem an inability, may actually be a refusal.
The more strict your diet, the stronger the refusal may be.
Once you resort to eating burgers/chocolate or similar again, that response will die off.
Im pretty sure that even after many years of 100% Wai, everybody will survive eating hamburgers/chocolate only for a period of time..