Journal of Chris

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
chris75001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Journal of Chris

Post by chris75001 »

Ahahahah ;)

And yes my little devils, we are the new vampires of the 21st century

We drink only juice, we slow the aging, we are able to accomplish great things when the other are tired. etc etc

Even the Mona Lisa undergoes the ravages of time, while MRR does not appear, is it can be a real vampire who's to find something to avoid the suspicions ... Oooppss

I hope I'm not the laughing stock of the forum (again) because of a translation problem ;)

Thank you so much for those answers RRM, perfect

Oscar, you speak French?

I translate the forum also, inevitably, I understood a little bit on the remarks of vampires but I'm not 100% sure ...

Let me drink a sip of juice
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hum perfect
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I speak a little French, but it's kinda rusty ;)
chris75001

Chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hi MRR, I want to do an experiment, in fact I think you've already done some time ago.

For two months I would consume only: fruit juice (apple-pineapple-mango) orange juice. White sugar in the juice, olive oil.

In whole fruits: apples only

That's all: fresh fruit juice and apple.

For protein I take in twice a week: 100 grams of salmon or tuna + 1 yellow

I take two nights a week for the protein not miss anything. This plan is perfect for two months, I lack nothing in nutrients?

It's a little like the experience you made with only apples, sugar, water and amino acids.

Your skin is very clean during this experience?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, if you are susceptible to high protein intakes, this experiment will make your skin cleaner.
But, your muscle mass will decrease.
How much animal food are you currently eating?
Are you currently eating 100% raw?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Not more than 80 grams per day (fish) and 1 yellow, it's perfect for the muscles and skin.

Sometimes I like to just drink juices and eat apples. Without protein. And when I do that I feel absolutely fine.

In fact there is something that works very well and I love. I explain to you : Salmon is what I like best is absolutely delicious. Every night I feel like salmon / tuna. Delicious. But sometimes I'm a little frustrated to stop at 100 grams (it's so good)

If I eat 80 grams + 1 yellow every day my skin is clear. No problem
If I eat every day 150-200 grams of salmon, after a week or ten days I have acne. After experimentation I think it was 150 grams daily, several days in a row = acne (I think)

When I return to safe levels (- 100 grams) I quickly have a clear skin. When I drink only juice + whole apple's going even faster to have a very clear skin.

Then, after two-three days without protein, ie that with juice and apples (or only juice) I can eat 150-200 grams of fish without problems for skin then for three days no animal protein

Absolutely, 100% raw, 100% with diet Wai, Wai warrior until midday, sometimes until 19h the evening
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

How long is conserved banana juice in the fridge MRR? 24-48 hours? In your experience
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Your experiences with food and acne is very similar to what i used to experience.
I would really advice not to consume less protein than the level that keeps your skin clear.
Not for more than a few days, because afterwards, you cannot compensate for that, simply because you r skin does not tolerate consistently high protein intakes.

In my experience, you may keep banana juice in the fridge for up to 3 days.