Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Body Hair is smoother/thinner

Post by Novidez »

This is was something that I noticed too, but I have never asked it here.
Is there any real reason for this too?
Novidez

I wonder...

Post by Novidez »

There are some things I would really like to understand.

Some days ago, I had a 'panic attack' experience from eating CO (if someone search coconut oil panic attack/anxiety on Google, there are several people sharing the same).
I want to add that I eat the CO 5/6 hours after not eating anything. The experience was:
-> My heart stopped 3 seconds straight and then it started to beat really fast (90+ BPM). I became really pale and ended up bulking sugar in my body. The sensations calmed down minutes after.
-> +/- 1h30 after eating the CO, I had a bowel movement ; +/- 3h after, I had another bowel movement.

Now, yesterday I ate 2 raw egg yolks in the end of the afternoon and I only accompanied it with 100 ml OJ. After that, I was looking at my face in the mirror and I noticed my dark circles under eyes were darker and my face was a little grayish also.
Today, this morning, I had to test it:
I tested eating only 1 raw egg yolk on a empty stomach. I noticed my dark circles again becoming darker but not that much accentuated. So, I had to test it being a little more hardcore.
So, I ate a cup of watermelon before and then ate 2 more yolks. Well, then I saw my face becoming grayer and grayer, specially my dark circle under eyes.
As the CO experience, I started eating sugar - half a watermelon, and 0.5L of OJ, but I felt like I could eat more. My heart rate was also faster - 80 BPM. I had 60 BPM before eating the eggs and it is usually my BPM even during the day. Still, after this experience, my dark circles under eyes remained darker during the day.
+/- 1h30 hours after eating the yolks, I had a bowel movement. And +/- 3 hours after, I had another bowel movement, but it was diarrhea.

I want to try conclude something regarding these situations since both are very similar.
In both of them I had faster heart rate and ended up having bowel movements.
The only thing is the yolks... They could be not really fresh, so having excess of bacteria could lead to the diarrhea on the 2nd bowel movement.

Ok, things I have been wondering:
- Since my glycogen depots were probably empty in both situations, it triggers a stress response?
- Could I be allergic to eggs? I'm wondering this because while I was 100% Wai, I indeed had darker circles under eyes. That's why I always appear to have a sick looking (plus having yellow skin).
- Could that be my body don't respond very well with raw yolks? Perhaps I should try eating them cooked and see if I have differences...
Novidez

Seriously...

Post by Novidez »

I am really, really sad. I have been eating Yolks and immediately go to the mirror after, to see if I get some reaction. And I have been noticing that my facial skin starts to get some mild dermatitis. Seriously, I don't want to know that I can be allergic to Eggs. I was even considering if the hens could have eaten something that is allergic to me.
Is that possible?
I have tried two different eggs from two different persons, but still, I got the same results...
If the egg has more bacteria can it trigger this kind of symptoms or only some digestive problems? I can try them cooked to see if I get the same reaction... :/

But well, maybe this can explain my sick looking (darker circles under eyes) when I start doing the diet... Yes, it's a fact that I always noticed my dark circle under eyes darker after eating. But of course, if there was some food that I wanted to blame, Egg Yolks would be the last one. A food that always gave me some peace regarding nutrients...
What am I gonna do regarding Choline and Cholesterol? :(
Avocado and Kiwis for Vitamin K are ok, right?

Ok, for me, this didn't make sense when I heard it, but, in the past, I had a physician telling me our bodies can develop some resistance if we are always eating the same foods.

Now, I'll do the same after drinking OJ also.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Seriously...

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:I am really, really sad. I have been eating Yolks and immediately go to the mirror after, to see if I get some reaction. And I have been noticing that my facial skin starts to get some mild dermatitis.
Maybe you are allergic.
But allergies that are this mild may often fade away, if you just keep on eating the yolks.
What am I gonna do regarding Choline and Cholesterol? :(
I wouldnt jump to conclusions, but raw salmon is an excellent alternative.
Avocado and Kiwis for Vitamin K are ok, right?
Sure
I had a physician telling me our bodies can develop some resistance if we are always eating the same foods.
Or when we allways apply variation
or when we do so occasionally
or the opposite
Now, I'll do the same after drinking OJ also.
My Gracious.
You are a piece of art.