Raw Butter

The reasons why it's excluded from this diet
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

Well, not all factors in milk have been identified yet, and i suspect there may be more appetite enhancing factors in there, as the mothersmilk is essential to survival of the suckling.
So, i guess that must be the reason, dont you think?
Gerard

milk

Post by Gerard »

I think it's a freakin' chemical cocktail, I have to say....

(!)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, it is. Wonderfully designed to specifically meet the needs of the suckling young. Incredibly targeted. We always think we can manipulate nature and get away with it, but nature is sooooo far ahead of us; it always bites us in the rear as we dont even see it coming.
Gerard

optimal

Post by Gerard »

We cannot look to 'relatives' in nature for models of what to eat, currently -- hominid evolution shows that we are different from chimps; gorillas--

So in this vacuum of exemplary behavior of what to eat, our ideas grow up, unchecked. We are different, and we must observe this situation carefully.

But we do not observe closely our bodies at all.

And it seems we fall prey to addicting substances very, very easily--- through some unease in the body; from growing up from very small not being healthy in this industrialized world-- perhaps with inadequate social bonding, or other behavior not conducive to joy or health.

When I see people's bodies in America, I feel very, very sad. The only compensation to most people is the gross level of plastic surgery that we have here that wrests the body back into some barely-acceptable form after it has been distorted and made full of discomfort by unhealthful living, including poisonous or sad ideas, for this is a society that has thrown out the intangibles: art; music; the life of the spirit.

So we are veru susceptible to chemicals, indeed; and all our nutritional fads paper over real desperation, and total incomprehension of what the body is, naturally.