I like to eat herbs

Challenges and trouble-shooting
calusa
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

I like to eat herbs

Post by calusa »

I enjoy satisfying my body when it tells me to eat chlorophyll and mineral rich foods. If it's things like fresh wheat grass or spinach, I'll put it in a blender with a little water, blend, and then pour the liquid through a "nut mylk bag" (sort of a nylon cheese-cloth made into a bag) and squeeze the juice through that. I find these rich green juices are very detoxifying and rejuvenating. I love parsley, kale, pakchoy, peppermint and basil. I can't wait to try the alfalfa grass that's growing. Also I may soak dried herbs like juniper berries, goji berries, horsetail or peppermint for a few hours, and then do the blender routine on them. I also love sea vegetables and superfoods like spirulina, cacao, and maca. My fruit intake has dwindled to something like a pear, a banana, half a papaya and some cherries each day, as well as 2 avocados, 2 tomatoes, and 1 cucumber. I'm eating more olives, soaked nuts, nut butters, and some low glycemic fruits like rasberries, blueberries, strawberries, cherries and goji berries. Other lowish glycemic fruits are grapefruits, oranges, apples, pears, peaches, plums and pomegranates. Maybe greens are not natural, but since humans are so toxic these days, maybe we need to supplement fruits with strongly detoxifying herb and plant juices to rid ourselves of these very unnatural substances, and to build tissues, alkalize (sick people are always acidic), and to hydrate. 2 other things I'll mention are juice-feasting and MSM - a natural sulfur compound. Juice feasting is about drinking an abundance of fresh, organic (there is some leniency with fruits like citrus) fruit, vegetable and herb juices - up to 4 quarts (3.8L) - made from 12-15lbs of produce, and superfood concentrates each day. You can continue like this for just 1 week, or even 3 months, depending on the needs of your body/mind/soul. Be sure to mix flax oil/ powder, and other oils like hemp-seed with your juice. MSM is very helpful for worn-out joints and joint pain, as it builds and repairs tissue most intensively in those areas. If I havn't already highjacked this web-forum enough :), read this: http://juicefeasting.com. Also the names Gabriel Cousins, David Wolfe, and David and Katrina Rainosheck. Plus there are the concepts Liver and Kidney cleanse Formulas, and Bowel Cleansing Formulas #1 and #2. Btw I have nothing to do with these guys.
Cheers
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Please don't take this the wrong way, I sometimes have a problem coming across as rude or confrontational... I just really want to discuss things.

You have made a lot of claims like sick people are always acidic, we need greens, etc.

Can you provide any research that indicates any of the claims are true?

David wolfe is the guy who got me eating raw, but I have come to conclude that much of what he says is not really based on anything other than his beliefs.
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

its nice you love your greens. i also enjoy a green lettuce-cuke-apple-lemon juice daily BUT i am not a proponent of juice feasting - it made my health problems worse (couldn't keep the juices down). furthermore, i disagree with the claim that all sick people are acidic. i am quite ill (much trouble with keeping down solid foods) and also test out as too alkaline, e.g. my urine pH is always > 7.5
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Plus there are the concepts Liver and Kidney cleanse Formulas, and Bowel Cleansing Formulas
Why would you want to disturb the complex bowel balance?
Is that diet of them making you that sick that one needs to try such drastic procedures?
Pleas see a doctor if you feel you need these 'formulas'.