High pulse, arrythmia

Challenges and trouble-shooting
fred
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by fred »

RRM wrote: I dont think you need to exclude avocado.
In my opinion, the focus should be on low fiber and consuming lots of small meals very frequently.
Avocado is very high in fibers, so I should eat only a few bites at a time.
Thats totally under your control; the moment that you dont feel energetic,
you need to ingest some energy.
I think I eat too much energy : my pulse starts to increase and eating more don't give me more energy. On the contrary.
Be careful, the increased pulse may also be the result of undereating,
as adrenaline then makes sure to convert stored energy into available energy,
and adrenaline also increases your pulse.
The high pulse starts after eating, so it is not the result of under eating. I must fast one hour or more before my pulse resumes a normal speed, and then only I feel better (more energy).
Your pulse also gets increased by a lack of direct energy.
If you are losing weight, you lack energy.
If you lack energy, you are not consuming energy frequent enough.
You wrote that there are moments that you feel less energetic,
which means that the blood sugar goes down a bit,
resulting in weight loss.
In my experience, it is always after eating energy dense food that my pulse increase. I tend to think that as long as I have too much blood energy, my pulse increases, I don't want to exercice (ie put muscles) and I loose weight. I know it seems contradictory, but I know that if I eat more when my pulse is high, my pulse will go even higher, and my energy level will drop.

BTW, is there a way to modify a post instead of adding new posts ?
No, only moderators can, to prevent abuse.
I just want to modify my posts.
fred

Post by fred »

Also, in addition to high pulse, I have other symptoms that always come with eating too much macronutrients :

Pain in my fingertips, wrist and elbow
Cracking joints (too much sugar only)
Mycosis
Furtive pain 'like cramp) in the chest near the heart
Starting muscular cramps
etc.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fred wrote: I think I eat too much energy : my pulse starts to increase and eating more don't give me more energy. On the contrary.
You are not eating too much in total (no weight gain),
but you might be consuming too much in one sitting.
Which means consuming even smaller meals more frequently.
The high pulse starts after eating, so it is not the result of under eating. I must fast one hour or more before my pulse resumes a normal speed, and then only I feel better (more energy).
If you must fast that long, your meal was way too big.
If not, there is something very wrong...
BTW, is there a way to modify a post instead of adding new posts ?
No, only moderators can, to prevent abuse.
I just want to modify my posts.
I know.
Only moderators can, so that posters dont edit / delete their post long after having posted them,
bringing down the integrity of the thread.
fred

Post by fred »

I am not hungry in the morning, and my energy is good. If I eat in the morning, even a little bit, my heart starts to increase.

Is-it possible that my glycogen stores are full in the morning ?
Or maybe my body burns fat in the morning, after the fast of the night. So I don't loose muscles as long as my energy level is good ?
gianni

Post by gianni »

fred wrote:I am not hungry in the morning, and my energy is good. If I eat in the morning, even a little bit, my heart starts to increase.

This makes me think it could be an adrenal thing.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

gianni wrote: This makes me think it could be an adrenal thing.
Yes, exactly my idea.
Maybe an out-of-wack insulin response / adrenalin-insulin interaction.
Feeling energetic without eating maybe due to excessive adrenalin.
Increased pulse may be due insulin not suppressing adrenalin (or a lack of insulin)
Feeling tired maybe due to (temporary) adrenalin exhaustion.
fred wrote: Is-it possible that my glycogen stores are full in the morning ?
Probably not, as you dont let your body fill up the glycogen stores.
Or maybe my body burns fat in the morning, after the fast of the night. So I don't loose muscles as long as my energy level is good ?
Your energy level is probably 'good' due to high adrenalin,
stimulating the conversion of stored energy (glycogen, protein and triglycerides)
into more directly available energy (glucose, free amino acids, fatty acids, glycerol).
fred

Re: High pulse, NOW extrasystols

Post by fred »

Dear friends !

Well, my cardiac arrhythmia (extrasystols to be precise) is back.
It came after indulging in food, especially white rice. (I was bored by the sweet taste of fruits and I want(ed) to gain some weight).

While it is very uncomfortable, it is also very interesting to see the effect of food on my arrhythmia :
I already knew thank's to my past experiences that arrhythmia is caused by an excess blood energy level. this is again confirmed : the size of the meal, and its energy content, is the primary factor influencing arrhythmia : the more I eat in one sitting, the more my heart is disturbed. It can last several hours if the meal is big.
In the morning, I can eat a little bit more food at a time (for example one banana or 6 egg yolks) without troubles than in the afternoon. I believe it is because of my low glycogen stores after the night fast. Around midday, I must eat very few food at a time : less than half a banana, 1/4 of melon, etc. otherwise, I feel my heart almost immediately.
Meat and fish affects my heart differently : the arrhythmia is delayed as I start to feel it around 2 hours after eating 200g of meat or fish. Is it because it takes more time to digest and convert protein into glucose, and fat into fatty acids ? or is-it because protein triggers glucagon, which is antagonist to insulin (just an idea) ?

Anyway I am back to Wai diet (no choice). I currently drink pure OJ in the morning, some fruits in the afternoon (banana, melon, mango, etc.) and animal protein in the evening. I will carefully add some oil to see how it affects my heart beat.

Another factor influencing my heart rhythm is electromagnetic fields. Cell or wireless phones and computer exacerbate my arrhythmia.

Any hints/thoughts would be appreciated.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dear Fred,

Its great that you increasingly get to know more about your body, as it enables you to finetune your diet.
Congrats!
In the morning, I can eat a little bit more food at a time (for example one banana or 6 egg yolks) without troubles than in the afternoon. I believe it is because of my low glycogen stores after the night fast.
Yes, that might be the case.
Around midday, I must eat very few food at a time : less than half a banana, 1/4 of melon, etc.
Thats very little.
But on the other hand, i hardly ever eat more than half a banana at once...
Meat and fish affects my heart differently : the arrhythmia is delayed as I start to feel it around 2 hours after eating 200g of meat or fish. Is it because it takes more time to digest and convert protein into glucose, and fat into fatty acids ? or is-it because protein triggers glucagon, which is antagonist to insulin (just an idea) ?
It takes longer indeed to convert dietary protein into single amino acids (which directly stimulate insulin).
All insulin stimulating molecules indirectly stimulate glucagon, as the glucagon is stimulated by the insulin.
Cell or wireless phones and computer exacerbate my arrhythmia.
Wow, are you sure about this?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

fred wrote:...I was bored by the sweet taste of fruits...
That could be the addiction trying to rear its head...it can play very sneaky tricks.
fred

Post by fred »

RRM wrote:Its great that you increasingly get to know more about your body, as it enables you to finetune your diet.
Congrats!
Well, without your help, I would have never been able to do that. Thank you!!!!
Around midday, I must eat very few food at a time : less than half a banana, 1/4 of melon, etc.
Thats very little.
But on the other hand, i hardly ever eat more than half a banana at once...
Yes, and even with so few food, I get arrhythmia. But I guess my body needs some time to recover the past abuses (white rice)
It takes longer indeed to convert dietary protein into single amino acids (which directly stimulate insulin).
All insulin stimulating molecules indirectly stimulate glucagon, as the glucagon is stimulated by the insulin.
My idea was that too much insulin triggers blood glucose swings, generating stress for my body. Glucagon by its antagonist effect could have had lower BG pikes.
Cell or wireless phones and computer exacerbate my arrhythmia.
Wow, are you sure about this?
Yes, I am electro sensitive. But electromagnetic fields are not the cause of my arrhythmia, food abuse is.
fred

Post by fred »

Oscar wrote:
fred wrote:...I was bored by the sweet taste of fruits...
That could be the addiction trying to rear its head...it can play very sneaky tricks.
Addiction to what ?
Oscar
Administrator

Re: High pulse

Post by Oscar »

To cooked foods. Once addicted always addicted. ;)
fred

Post by fred »

Oscar wrote:To cooked foods. Once addicted always addicted. ;)
Sure.
For me it is also a question of food supply. Not always easy to find my favourite good quality fresh fruits!
fred

Post by fred »

It seems that for now, I can't add sugar or (raw) honey to my OJ+OO without troubles. I tried to add one table spoon of honey 3 days ago and that was a disaster (arrhythmia, gas, headache), although I drank it on 2 mornings to alleviate the symptoms!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It seems unlikely that sugar gives you gas. Why don't you try adding 1 teaspoon first and see how that works. Of course you don't need to use any sugar if you don't want to.