Frustrated! Need help!

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Aquaman
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Frustrated! Need help!

Post by Aquaman »

Hello,

This is my 4th week on the Wai diet, although technically my fourth day on being completely faithful. Before I didn't intersperse my diet with crap food, it was just around the third week I took a few sips from a friend's mocha, I didn't think much of it, since all that resulted were a few whiteheads the next day. Apparently it had more after shocks since I had whiteheads for a few days afterwards and that are just now starting to die down.

However I got a few more breakouts (as in bumps, but I think their dying down as well since I'm now 100% Wai) all the same, and I couldn't tell whether they were from that little indiscretion or from something else I might be doing wrong, so here is my diet thus far:

Slightly less or more than 1L of OJ/OO, varies from day to day
6 tablespoons of sugar in the OJ/OO drink
2-3 Apples a day
4-5 Bananas a day
1 Avocado in the salad
1/2 a cucumber in the salad
1/2 a tomato in the salad
4 egg yolks, in a very small glass of OJ
2 handfuls of strawberries, one with my banana in the morning and one in my salad

Things to note are that I usually don't eat the bananas in one sitting, I eat till I feel the dip in energy is gone (eating the rest later), but I do eat the apples in one go. Also I do eat my salads with lettuce, usually baby romaine or something else, not your average Iceberg lettuce, if this is bad, I will stop it immediately and probably up the amount of cucumber and tomato in my salad due to having more room in the bowl.

When I first started out I would drizzle some OO on the banana I was eating, but fell out of it since I've upped my intake and don't have time to run back and forth to get my OO bottle. I do drizzle some OO on the fruits I have in the morning though.

I shaved my face with OO a few times, didn't like it too much, I think it gave me some kind of razor burn (and I'm using a two bladed safety razor) which left more tiny red spots on my face, so today I went back to using a shaving cream, moisturizing with coconut oil afterwards. I also moisturize with coconut oil once I get out of the shower. One time I had a bad reaction with CO (tons of whiteheads) but that was a long time ago, and probably due to me putting way too much on at the time. Now my face seems moisturized but it's hard to tell if it's responsible for the crop of whiteheads and breakouts I get.

Also, should I drink the OJ with 4 egg yolks with some olive oil added? Even though there's barely any juice (two gulps worth), might that be enough to cause water retention? Speaking of the egg yolks, even though it's been a few weeks of eating them, I no longer have stomach pain afterwards but the next morning my stool is quite soft, is this from the eggs or eating so much fruit?

I also work out, isolated muscle work-outs, with small weights or just doing crunches (if it's my abs) and eat my protein afterward. I don't think it's a problem but I thought it best to list out everything that could be a potential acne vector.

Thank you in advance for any help, and please do tell me where things are potentially causing me problems.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Frustrated! Need help!

Post by RRM »

Aquaman wrote:... technically my fourth day on being completely faithful.... I got a few more breakouts
Just be 100% stritc, and you will be fine.
When you are not strict, its frustrating, indeed.
When you remain strict, it will be rewarding, instead.
I do eat my salads with lettuce, usually baby romaine or something else, not your average Iceberg lettuce, if this is bad, I will stop it
Its not bad for acne, but for energy, as it doesnt give you energy,
and energy is what you need.
should I drink the OJ with 4 egg yolks with some olive oil added?
no, its ok without OO.
the next morning my stool is quite soft, is this from the eggs or eating so much fruit?
Probably the fruit.
I also work out, ...and eat my protein afterward.
perfect.
Aquaman

Post by Aquaman »

Thanks for the reply RRM.

Can you recommend an oil besides Coconut oil that I could use a moisturizer? Or maybe something I could do to the Coconut oil to dilute it?
My skin is quite sensitive to it, and my whitehead problem dropped off the cliff when I stopped using it, now I'm using aloe/green tea moisturizer, which isn't Wai, but isn't breaking me out.

Still, I'd like to use something more Wai approved.
dime

Post by dime »

Checkout here, I'm sure you'll find something that works for you :-) viewforum.php?f=18
Aquaman

Post by Aquaman »

Thanks dime.