Facial Puffiness

Challenges and trouble-shooting
art
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Facial Puffiness

Post by art »

What causes Facial Puffiness, should this diet elminate all Facial Puffiness?

can to many eggs yolks cause Facial Puffiness (due to the high sulphur)?
nick

Post by nick »

The puffiness is water retention! Too much protein, even raw protein, can cause water retention all by itself. When did this happen while on the diet?

You need to find the right amount of raw protein (yolks and fish) and see where too much causes this puffiness.

Your not allergic are you? This could do it too!
art

Post by art »

Well the one day i had 12 raw egg yolks (most i ever had) and i woke up and my parents are like WOW your face looks really PUFFY!!!... usually i look really lean but i wanted to build up my egg yolk intake for muscle building purposes... no i dont eat fish (cant find it fresh around here) its frozen everywhere. No i dont think im allergic
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

art, don't worry bud - judging from those pictures you posted a couple of weeks ago, your face certainly isn't puffy!

James
x
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Besides diet, there are more things that can momentary cause puffiness, like a lack of sleep (too little time for the body to do proper cleaning of the skin), or when having been under great stress (physical as well as psychological stress), due to the release of much body-protein under the influence of ACTH/cortisol.