Mouth issue, urine colour

Challenges and trouble-shooting
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Mouth issue, urine colour

Post by RRM »

Could frequent sips of the Sugared OJ cause a gum/mouth issue? (I didnt always flush with water after sipping) I took the OJ separately with a spoon, 4 tbs a day. Could this separated intake cause an imbalance and therefore making a mouth issue?

I am doing 100% sample diet (except for egg-soup), but just yesterday i got 2 spot in my mouth that hurts, 1 just at the bottom front gum, the other 1 precisely behind the bottom side tongue.. they are definitely different than the occasional sprue I have had before (i.e when accidentally bitten lips etc)

Throughout the day, i eat :
Morning : 1 Banana, couple of sugar OJ sips, 1 tbs OO, and then hour later eggsoup (3 eggs)
throughout the day, I eat around 1 avocado, 4-6 bananas total with sips of sugar OJ (a total of 1 litre OJ and 200 g sugar for 1 full day), and 1-3 OO separately.
Night : egg soup (3 eggs)
What might have caused this?.. I got runny nose too today (probably air conditioner being too cold).

I think this diet should make me on the healthiest condition... My urine was somewhat light-pinkish too yesterday (didnt have any red food like beets, just the ones listed)..... altho usually kinda yellow/orange (should i drink water more? I never find myself thirsty with the OJ sips and the occasional water flush).
Or is there such a thing as a too much vitamin C as claimed here?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/a ... lcers.html
I don't take vit C supplements, but the intake of our diet should very easily surpass
Anyone else have had this problem?
You answered your own question in this thread:
It is probably a lack of B vitamins that cause the bleeding of your gums.
You may take a B-vitamin complex for a couple of days to rapidly resolve that,
and of course reduce your oil plus sugar intake.
Sand86id

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by Sand86id »

Hi RRM.. sorry to interrupt. I just read this thread and i found my post moved here... i think you mistook my issue for sowen's.
Upon closer inspection, it's not actually bleeding gum, but more like pimples that strangely grow inside mouth area.. (2 spots)

Also, another issue is the light pink-ish urine i had, followed by a strange colored stool the next day (the stool itself is dark colored, but the toilet water became a definite purple.. almost barney-colored) . I suppose they (urine & stool) must be related.

I am not bleeding internally, am I?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote:Hi RRM.. sorry to interrupt. I just read this thread and i found my post moved here... i think you mistook my issue for sowen's.
Im sorry, i apologize...
Sand86id wrote:I am not bleeding internally, am I?
Internal bleedings come with pain, because blood is very irritating to tissues.
Are you in (constant) pain?
Sand86id wrote:it's not actually bleeding gum, but more like pimples that strangely grow inside mouth area.. (2 spots)
It maybe that you need more time to adapt to the acidity of the fruits that you are consuming.
Or the fruits that you are eating are not ripe enough; too much acidity.
Sand86id wrote:another issue is the light pink-ish urine i had, followed by a strange colored stool the next day (the stool itself is dark colored, but the toilet water became a definite purple.. almost barney-colored) . I suppose they (urine & stool) must be related.
You said "had". Does that mean your urine is not light pink-ish anymore?
And your stool?
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

Hi .. i took a break from the forum.. and experiments with other foods and eventually find many cooked foods such as fries, and even rice.. made my skin not as smooth as when keeping 100% diet.
RRM wrote:
Sand86id wrote:I am not bleeding internally, am I?
Internal bleedings come with pain, because blood is very irritating to tissues.
Are you in (constant) pain?
No, there's no pain at all..
RRM wrote:
Sand86id wrote:another issue is the light pink-ish urine i had, followed by a strange colored stool the next day (the stool itself is dark colored, but the toilet water became a definite purple.. almost barney-colored) . I suppose they (urine & stool) must be related.
You said "had". Does that mean your urine is not light pink-ish anymore?
And your stool?
The 'symptom' only persist for that 1 day... now it's been normal like any other days..

There's also the totally unrelated strange symptom that i had a month ago, which my physician said it to be petechiae.. the little dots (spots) are on my chest area extending till the upper arms (and also a bit on my face + eye lid). Its color is reddish (burst capillaries) instead of brown. She only recommends a blood test, and gave no prescription.. since there is no known cure for it. Luckily it healed on its own after about a week (and the blood tests result indicate no abnormalities).

Here's a picture to best describe it...
20150608_132024.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Mouth issue, urine colour

Post by RRM »

Yes, whatever your skin type is, or your susceptibility to acne,
consuming more raw foods willmake your skin smoother.