getting full

Challenges and trouble-shooting
kylecortez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

getting full

Post by kylecortez »

With fruits, nuts, raw eggs and sashimi, it would be impossible to get full. Fruits are not filling because they are mostly water. Nuts are concentrated sources of energy and are pretty small. Raw eggs are just like liquid. I won't sit there and eat pounds of sashimi either.

What is getting full all about? Maybe since this diet has no addicting chemicals, will I no longer need to get full because my body will have completley corrected itself? I'm not sure. I know for a fact that this diet contains all the nutrients needed for the body, so that's alright. I guess what im trying to say is that I have to realize that food is for my body and not for me. If i realize food is for the body only, it'll be easy to eat like this. But if i want food for myself, then that is when ill eat alot and eat bad foods and gorge.
Brian
Administrator

Re: getting full

Post by Brian »

It depends what you mean by full.

If you mean feeling stuffed, like after a big meal, then no, you won't feel that way on this diet, because you will be eating many small meals instead of a few large ones.

However if you mean feeling satisfied, then you will feel this way often.

I think it feels much better to be satisfied all day instead of stuffed and heavy like after a big meal.
Corinne

Re: getting full

Post by Corinne »

I agree with Brian.
I used to stop eating when I felt full as a reaction to a physical feeling of pressure in the belly...or against the (tight)pants!
Now I never get this heavy full feeling but rather a satisfied feeling from the inside like my body's saying "yep, have enough (nutrients)to work on for the moment! more later please!"
It's true though one might have to rethink their "philosophy" of food before adopting this diet: Do we live to eat or eat to live? ;)
"You cannot do something you don't know IF you keep on doing what you know"
F.M. Alexander