Spaciness

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Masamune_two
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Spaciness

Post by Masamune_two »

I love the way my skin looks at the minute but i'm now battling sort of spaciness where i can't concentrate unless i try hard.

COuld this maybe be because I'm only gettin a large proportion of my protein from eggs at night? Should I eat brazil nuts throughout the day to get more protein throughout the day - and would this help with my concentration problem?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Spaciness

Post by RRM »

Masamune_two wrote:COuld this maybe be because I'm only gettin a large proportion of my protein from eggs at night?
No, its a lack of direct energy: glucose.
you are simply not eating often enough.
Should I eat brazil nuts throughout the day to get more protein throughout the day - and would this help with my concentration problem?
Your issue is not about protein but about glucose (from carbs). Your protein intake does not have to be spread; you might as well take ALL your protein at night only (which is impossible though, as every food contains protein).
Masamune_two

Post by Masamune_two »

But i am eating like 2500 Kcal a day O_O - and im still losing weight as well - ok fair enuff ill eat more then

Thank u RRM :D:D Im glad cos the brazil nuts wud have been inconvenient
Mark

Post by Mark »

Spaciness can also result from a zinc deficiency.
By their fruits shall ye know them.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

As he is losing weight, its definitely a lack of energy first.
Only if the spaciness would be persistent regardless of a sufficient energy intake, then we would have to consider other factors.