How to lose fat

If you want to get rid of overweight
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How to lose fat

Post by chris m failla »

:) I have studied this diet for some time now and tried it but didnt lose fat. Maybe Im eating to much fruit. Im 6'2 and 205 lbs. Im trying to get to my ideal weight of 175. Can I please have some extra help with my diet, I know everything is on the site, but I feel Im eating to much sugar and maybe its inhibiting fat loss. Would anyone mind if you gave a sample diet of what a guy like me should be eating in order to reduce weight. I tried a low carb diet and its drops weight fast but makes me feel gross eating all that meat (cooked lightly, but cooked) and I feel myself craving juicy fruit to quench my thirst. Anyway, I really want to make waidiet my lifestyle, but I need a little special treatment with a sample diet for a whole day, please. Thanks
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

What is your normal daily diet?

Do you walk alot? Walking is an excellent way to burn fat.

Generally I would say you also want to decrease your fat intake (Olive oil) and make sure you do not intake more sugar than is required at a particular point in time.

One thing to remember is that when you start changing your sugar:fat ratio in your juice, it may (it does in me) change the way you 'feel'. I require to have a good amount of fat in my juice so that it does not give me an 'edgy' feel. Which puts me in a bad mood (for no reason). While on the other hand RRM intakes 4.5L of OJ per day but only uses 42g of Olive oil in his juice. I think this observation has alot to do with lifestyle. RRM is busy/on-the-go all day long while i am a student who sits at a desk all day and do not put alot of strain on my musles.

:)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

why would you recommend lower oil intake to lose fat? I've found that lowering insulin levels lowers fat and lowering olive oil can cause higher insulin.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Thats a very good point John. :oops:

That was incorrect.

One thing to look out for is the loss of muscle mass if you do reduce your sugar intake too much. This can cause acne in some.

So its best to make sure your body has what it requires (sugar & fat). No more, no less and go for a walk.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

This is key: only eat small meals very frequently. the smaller and more frequent, the better, as it keeps your blood sugar at the right level and prevents the storage of new fat (whereas the old fat is burned 24/7)
And walking is perfect, indeed.