Frustration!!!

If you want to get rid of overweight
Iris
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Iris »

ellen wrote:are cherry tomatoes good enough? I've heard someone say they're not.
cherry tomatoes are perfect. But peeling them is a pain in the ass!
and i didn't get the whole suagr stabilizing business.
do i have to eat s/t fatty every time I eat a fruit?
how much? when?
Yes, every time you eat something (fruit) you have to take some oil/nuts/... with it. Not that much, just a little. How much is individually different, and depends on how actie you are (the more active, the more suger you need. If you're not active, you'll probably need relatively more fat)
The oil/fat serves to stabalize your blood sugar level. It'll make the sugar will be released in the bloodstream more gradually, and thus there will be less of a peak in your blood sugar level (and thus less insulin secretion, and thus less fat storage! ;)) (I did say this correct, right guys?)
ellen

Post by ellen »

oh my god!
you are so SKINNY!

if you are 58 at 173cm, your BMI is already under the "ideal" 21.
but at 50kg you'd be underweight.
are you sure you need to lose weight?
if i were your weight and height i'd eat all day and gloat ^_^

I think if I was that skinny my bf would dump my ass so fast...
my curves is the only thing going for me. :oops:

i wish i was that tall; you could be a model!
Iris

Post by Iris »

Hmm, I wonder, if I'm that skinny why don't I fit my skinny jeans anymore then? :S :wink:

I don't think one's BMI is a good creterium to measure one's weight with... Actually, I should be at least 55 kg according to the BMI standard. But when you'd see me in person you'd agree I'm not to thin at all... And I feel much better when I'm lighter. I don't undereat, but if I don't overeat either, 50 kg is my natural weight apperently.... (probably due to not retaining any water...?) It's not that I try very hard to loose weight, it just happens ;)
But I've been much heavier also. Don't think it's always been for me like this. Till I was like 16, I always where a chubby girl. I'm an emotional eater, so when things at home where at it's worst (I had a horrible childhood) I gained a lot of weight. At some point I weighted 86 kg!!! :shock: I wish I had known about this diet back then.... But believe me, you won't feel any better if you are just a little overweight, it's never nice.

How much do you weight actually. And what's your age/height etc???
ellen

Post by ellen »

Hmm, I wonder, if I'm that skinny why don't I fit my skinny jeans anymore then? :S
maybe cause you're trying to fit into the same jeans you were when you were 12!
haha, i'm joking but believe it or not some girls think that's a good measurement.
but just because you grew thighs and ass doesn't mean you've gained weight! it's called puberty!

but I don't understand. how can someone who's underweight look like they're chubby... maybe it's subjective and you see yourself as chubby when you're not.
believe me i've been there.
I've been complaining that I'm fat since I was 8 (thanks to my step dad calling me plump, or "donut"); before i didn't notice nor care. I was always normal weight.
When I turned 16 it got worse. But really, looking back at old photos I was skinny! Now, the worse has happened and for the first time I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm fat.
How much do you weight actually. And what's your age/height etc???
and I actually don't wanna say now, since comparing to you i'm a huge cow :oops:
I'm 15 pounds overweight (so 7kg?). And i think if i lost 16kg I'd actually learn to love myself.
but i doubt it :P
augh, but that could take years.............
i don't know if i have the patience, especially since I can't see drastic results.
fictor

Post by fictor »

ellen wrote:So from my understanding there is, in fact, a Wai, a woman who's involved in this project?
I'm completely confused.
I understand your confusion.
I too was quite confused when I first found the Wai diet and this
place. But it really is quite simple; RRM (Thijs klompmaker) and
a woman (Wai) created this diet. The female part of the Wai
duo is not active here, and wishes to stay anonymous.

(Please RRM, correct me if I am wrong here, or delete this if you
think it is inappropriate)
ellen wrote: Why are you on the diet, fictor?
Is it for weight loss?
oh, let me guess, cellulite? :D hahaha
Haha, no celulite
was never my big problem :)

I am on this diet mainly for acne, but also to stay healthy.
I will keep eating this way (with some modification if my skin
allows me too) for the rest of my life :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

maybe cause you're trying to fit into the same jeans you wore when you were 12!
haha, i'm joking but believe it or not some girls think that's a good measurement.
but just because you grew thighs and ass doesn't mean you've gained weight! it's called puberty!
:roll:
but I don't understand. how can someone who's underweight look like they're chubby... maybe it's subjective and you see yourself as chubby when you're not.
Have you read my post? I was 86 kg!!! That isn't chubby???
believe me i've been there.
I've been complaining that I'm fat since I was 8 (thanks to my step dad calling me plump, or "donut"); before i didn't notice nor care. I was always normal weight.
When I turned 16 it got worse. But really, looking back at old photos I was skinny! Now, the worse has happened and for the first time I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm fat. (and this i'll blame on my bf who's been fattening me up at fancy resturants)
With me it was the opposite. When I look back at old photos now I see a chubby, overweight (and very unhappy) girl. Now I couldn't care less about what other people think about my weight. No matter what you look like, there will always be people who find it neccesary to pull you down.... And don't have an annoying boyfriend or father around anymore either :D
and I actually don't wanna say now, since comparing to you i'm a huge cow :oops:
I'm 15 pounds overweight (so 7kg?). And i think if i lost 16kg I'd actually learn to love myself.
but i doubt it :P
augh, but that could take years.............
i don't know if i have the patience, especially since I can't see drastic results.

What are you affraid of? Why don't you want to tell your weight? And then why did you ask mine? I don't care to tell mine. Or are you affraid I'll react the same way you reacted to me :?
ellen

Post by ellen »

allows me too) for the rest of my life
good for you!

how well did this year on the diet work for your skin?
ellen

Post by ellen »

No, Iris.
It's just that I weigh more than you and that I'm a lot shorter than you.
So, sucks to be me. :x
ok, fine. I'm 148 :oops: , and I'm not sure what my height is, around 163 i guess.

wait, you are trying to fit into your jeans from when you were 12?!

and i have to defend my bf for loving me and my fat! 8)
and raise an imaginary glass to sirmixalot for his song "i like big butts"!
fictor

Post by fictor »

ellen wrote:
allows me too) for the rest of my life
good for you!

how well did this year on the diet work for your skin?
Better than anything I have ever tried, but I still get
some acne, but mostly only small blackheads.

My skin is not perfect (yet :) ) but it is better than it has been since
I was like 11 years old (I am 22 now) so I would say it works pretty
well :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

ellen wrote:No, Iris.
It's just that I weigh more than you and that I'm a lot shorter than you.
So, sucks to be me. :x
ok, fine. I'm 148 :oops: , and I'm not sure what my height is, around 163 i guess.
Well that's not that bad either. I thought you would be like 90 kg or something :lol: (but even if you where, it wouldn't make you worth more or less in my eyes.... :))
You shouldn't put that much weight on your weight ;) Yeah, it sucks to be overweight, but that's not the only thing you are. Love yourself, as that is a requisite to be able to love others and be loved by others ;) (and if you don't it's much harder to loose weight because you may try to fill that gap up with foods, thinking you're not worth it ;))
wait, you are trying to fit into your jeans from when you were 12?!
No, not at all!!! Again, when I was 12 I was 86 kg. So I'd swim in those jeans, and I'm glad I don't fit them. And I'm not trying to lose weight, I just eat 100% wai. And no, I don't mind I loose weight during it, because I feel fantastic when I'm 50 kg (I know because I did last time)

I'm sorry for saying this, but what are you trying to prove anyway. I almost feel as if I have to defend myself, and I'm getting a bit tired of it :?
ellen

Post by ellen »

fictor,
i have noticed my skin IS getting better!
but the again my skin is pretty damaged, so i don't know how long it'll take me
to actually go outside without makeup and not be embarassed.

keep your fingers crossed :!:
ellen

Post by ellen »

I'm sorry for saying this, but what are you trying to prove anyway. I almost feel as if I have to defend myself, and I'm getting a bit tired of it
:shock:
uh... I'm not sure what you mean...
i wasn't aware that i'm trying to prove anything or even if i was how it would offend you...
ellen

Post by ellen »

i wonder if it worked for him :wink: :roll:
Iris

Post by Iris »

ellen wrote:
I'm sorry for saying this, but what are you trying to prove anyway. I almost feel as if I have to defend myself, and I'm getting a bit tired of it
:shock:
uh... I'm not sure what you mean...
i wasn't aware that i'm trying to prove anything or even if i was how it would offend you...
Uhhh, okay...... Check your inbox then.
ellen

Post by ellen »

wow, lol.

this post took a totally wrong turn here! haha

i wonder if this diet will give me stretch marks,
and if it could even heal old ones.
no offense RRM but I wish wai was here to answer.
i don't think you'd have an answer from personal experience :P