The exact components of this diet?

If you want to get rid of overweight
Noaide
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

The exact components of this diet?

Post by Noaide »

I am having a little trouble finding out what I should eat on this diet. :?

My thought is ... in the morning - mixing egg yolks 2-3 with 1 banana and a tablespoon of OO (?)...later some fruits and OO/or if I can get them somewhere brazils (but how many?)...midday some salad of tomato, avocado and cucumber...later more fruits and maybe dried fruits - again combined with nuts and OO...in the evening fruit, nuts, avocado, honey, and OO...how many calories should I go for?

I am female 5 ft 4, 125 lbs. 27 yo. I try to walk, but right now I get home very late, and this will be the situation for 2 months till my job ends. But I really don't want to gain weigth, and so I am worried about how much energy to take in...how much oil and sugars and so...arrgh !! Help! :)

noaide*
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Hello there,

Well, your suggested diet sounds spot-on to me - I would not worry too much about how many calories you take in; just listen to your body and eat when you feel you need the energy.

Take care,
James
x
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Noaide, and welcome on the forum. :)

Like James said, eat when hungry, don't eat when not. Depending on your physical activity throughout the day you will need a certain amount of calories. This amount differs per individual, so it's almost impossible to give some kind of number. Don't worry about gaining weight, that doesn't really happen that easily on this diet.

Good luck :)