Six pack for women

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
anoushka
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Six pack for women

Post by anoushka »

Are six packs for women achievable on Wai's diet?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Of course, for bot men and women.
Everybody has those well trained abdominal muscles, simply because the body needs them to be able to stand up straight and keep your body in balance with whatever activities you do. In fact, bigger men and women have stronger developed abdominal muscles simply because more weight needs to be kept in balance.

So, what is a six-pack about?
Making those abdominal muscles visible.
There are 2 factors involved:
1) the amount of fat on top of those muscles
2) the thickness of your skin due to water retention
The more fat, and the more water in your skin, the less visible those muscles.
So, yes, when you control the amount of fat under your skin, and the level of water in your true skin, you are in control how visible your sixpack is.
anoushka

Post by anoushka »

RMM you always make sense but I still have two questions

1. How come dead skinny models who have very little fat don't have visible six packs?
2. Apart from following wai's diet, should special toning exercises and/or walking be done?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

There are more factors. For example the genetics of a person. Some peoples muscles are more defined than others naturally. Another factor is training. If you are lean and not carrying water your abs might not be visible (the way you want, six pack looking) because they are not developed to the point you'd like.

Working your abs may help this.

I do agree with the other post in that fat and skin thickness can obscure your abs.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

anoushka wrote:1. How come dead skinny models who have very little fat don't have visible six packs?
Because they retain water.
If not, then the six pack is visible. you can be extremely skinny and still retain a lot of water in your skin.
2. Apart from following wai's diet, should special toning exercises and/or walking be done?
No, because its solely about not retaining too much water or fat.
johndela1 wrote:Some peoples muscles are more defined than others naturally.
Thats because some are prone to retaining more water or fat than others.
Still, the the only 2 factors involved are fat and water.
If you are lean and not carrying water your abs might not be visible (the way you want, six pack looking) because they are not developed to the point you'd like.
How big your abs are does not influence whether they are visible. When visible, their size is visible. When you train them to get bigger, you see them bigger. when you dont train them, you clearly see them, but less bulky.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I didn't say big. Some people's muscles show much more definition than others.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

johndela1 wrote:I didn't say big. Some people's muscles show much more definition than others.
Yes, and i meant to say the following specifically in response to that:
RRM wrote:Thats because some are prone to retaining more water or fat than others.
Still, the the only 2 factors involved are fat and water.
Then i went on to talk about the effects of training.
Brazilnuts

Post by Brazilnuts »

I totally agree with RRM.

After being on the Wai diet for about a week I noticed what looked like the outline of a sixpack on my abs, and I am a woman who prior to a week ago did not do any form of exercise...at all!

I also noticed that in general, all the muscles in my arms, legs and back looked more 'prominent'/visible. If I moved my arms, it looked like I was deliberately flexing my arm and back muscles when I wasn't. Wow! I had no idea I had all this muscle definition under my skin all along. Whoohooo!

I deduced that it is the loss of water retention, which is weird in a way because to confirm this theory I went to weigh myself today and alas, since I started the Wai (& RRM) diet I have not lost any weight, or gained any weight. At all.

:?: So can anyone explain what happened to the water weight I am supposed to have lost in order to have more visible muscles? :?:

I swear, I look almost as muscular as a gym bunny, yet me and the gym dislike each other! LOL.
RRM wrote:Of course, for bot men and women.
Everybody has those well trained abdominal muscles, simply because the body needs them to be able to stand up straight and keep your body in balance with whatever activities you do. In fact, bigger men and women have stronger developed abdominal muscles simply because more weight needs to be kept in balance.

So, what is a six-pack about?
Making those abdominal muscles visible.
There are 2 factors involved:
1) the amount of fat on top of those muscles
2) the thickness of your skin due to water retention
The more fat, and the more water in your skin, the less visible those muscles.
So, yes, when you control the amount of fat under your skin, and the level of water in your true skin, you are in control how visible your sixpack is.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Brazilnuts wrote:I went to weigh myself today and alas, since I started the Wai (& RRM) diet I have not lost any weight, or gained any weight. At all.

:?: So can anyone explain what happened to the water weight I am supposed to have lost in order to have more visible muscles? :?:
Hmm, the problem with the weighing is that you dont know how much is water, and how much is muscle, fat etc.
Actually, there is not much water in the skin, even when your retain too much water, in comparison to total body weight, that is. So that retaining less water in the skin is not easy to notice on your weight, which is even more true when you take in account that your weight also fluctuates...