Testosterone>DHT

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by chris m failla »

It only takes a small amount of skull expansion to cause hair loss. True that the skin is elastic but that does not mean the delicate follicles on the tippy top of someones skull is receiving adequate blood. We do not have large arteries at the top, only arterioles, which are tiny. The arteries are larger on the sides of our heads, that is why even the most bald man will have some hair on the sides. Your professor doesnt have to know this, I really dont expect him to either. Colleges and Universities have a protocol of curriculum to follow. Do they teach the Wai principles there? I dont think so. Nutriton courses in schools are a joke.
Skull expansion happens to people with the hereditary trait.
Stress can cause hair loss by causing the scalp to tighten, reduce blood flow by vasoconstriction during flight or fight response.
Hormones can cause hair loss by causing growth of tissues.
You dont have to have a huge head to have baldness. In my practice, I have seen patients with small heads who are bald. It is the cone shape the skull develops that can cause hair loss.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

Hair loss most likely occurs in people with high serum DHT, but low sebaceous activity. Thats why people taking accutane and other 5-a reductase inhibitors report hairloss.

Thats also why you'll rarely ever see bald dudes with acne. You either go bald or have acne, not both.

Everything in life requires a sacrifice I guess. If you choose to be in a hyperandrogenic state, you gotta pay the piper eventually.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You either go bald or have acne, not both.
In the gym where i used to work out there was this guy;
about 26 years old, almost completely bald (just a bit remaining on the sides)
very muscular with a natural talent for muscle development
and lots and lots of acne...
There are even people who claim that hair prevents acne,
(Does hair prevent acne? Insights from alopecia areata. Sergeant A, Holmes S.
Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007 Jul;32(4):454-5.)
though i have had cysts and other acne in my scalp many times.

In women, polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common endocrine cause of acne and pattern alopecia.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

In the gym where i used to work out there was this guy;
about 26 years old, almost completely bald (just a bit remaining on the sides)
very muscular with a natural talent for muscle development
and lots and lots of acne...
probably a roider
RRM wrote:There are even people who claim that hair prevents acne,
(Does hair prevent acne? Insights from alopecia areata. Sergeant A, Holmes S.
Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007 Jul;32(4):454-5.)
though i have had cysts and other acne in my scalp many times.
who knows. maybe thats why androgens trigger body hair growth. although it would seem to make less sense as theres no/little hair in places like the nose and forehead
RRM wrote:In women, polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common endocrine cause of acne and pattern alopecia.
I'd bet the ones who got alopecia had less/no acne in comparison.