Sports Drinks

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
ozerg
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Sports Drinks

Post by ozerg »

I've been on the wai diet for a few years now (a bit on and off) and I've never bothered with posting anything. First off, I've had great results from this diet - my skin is a lot better. My real problem is to do with my own incompetence - I often forget to eat. The thing is, I play rugby and workout. In the time I've been on this diet I've managed to put on muscle, but quite slowly. Anyway, I'm having trouble with my workouts because (I assume) my muscles don't have enough glycogen stored in them. In my pre-wai days my incompetence didn't matter because I'd just have a MASSIVE plate of pasta, but can't really do the equivalent on this diet. So anyway, in order to help me finish my reps when working out, would sports drinks such as: http://www.gatorade.com/default.aspx#pr ... nergydrink have acne causing effects do you think? I remember from AAAAAGGEEES ago reading something about this on the very first forum from Wai that said they were a bad idea, but I can't remember why, especially as there's no processed fat or protein.

I realise that the best answer would be to not forget to eat, and I keep trying, but I seem to be psychologically too disorganised, although I'll keep trying

PS. The diet has given me a bad-ass six-pack
ozerg

Re: Sports Drinks

Post by ozerg »

I should also add this diet has improved my mood dramatically.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Why not use OJ+OO+sugar?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, what you need is a lot of energy.
I dont think the energy drink is that high in energy, actually, but if there is no protein or high salt, its ok..
OJ plus sugar (and a few drops of OO) would certainly do the trick, if you add enough sugar.