cardio

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
kylecortez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

cardio

Post by kylecortez »

I've realized through alot of wai's research that cardio will not necessarily make you lose weight. In fact, I've found out first hand that too much cardio will make me gain weight! All the lost sugar has to replaced, and chances are, you can gain weight when you replace this sugar. This is why she reccomended walking.

But on the same note, I still like cardio. I like the endorphins, the fact you can walk up stairs and not be winded, and how it pumps blood throughout the body and cleans the vessels out.

My question is, I want to do just the bare minimum amount of running that will stimulate my heart and give me a little bit of adpatation, but not so much running as to use too much sugar and put my body in a predicament to get it back. And BTW, I won't be doing it to lose weight.

I'm taking a guess at maybe 10 minutes most days of the week.
-Kyle
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Well, you might run very fast for just a few minutes, or run much longer at a lower pace, and have the same effects regarding endorphins.
Regarding using sugars, the ratio of sugars utilized versus fats utilized is higher when intensitivity of the workout is higher.
So, its hard to say what you need.

Personally, I think you just need to do what feels best. Try running very fast, and try running less fast, and see what feels best...
Regarding sugars and endorphins it doesnt make that much difference.