When you have little choice, supplement w/Omega-3

Other than specified below
AnnGrazjun
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

When you have little choice, supplement w/Omega-3

Post by AnnGrazjun »

Hi again, I'll be traveling alot this coming summer, and I know that eating the wai diet will be nearly impossible. Therefore, I looked into what supplements (I know it's bad) I can take out there with me. Seems like the Dr. Murray 'Natural Factors RxOmega-3' is one of the cheapest AND best omega-3 supplements to take, customers who've rated them all gave 5 stars (out of 5). So that's what I plan on doing, when situations permit, I'll try and stick w/the wai diet, otherwise I'll supplement w/ Omega 3's. Is this wise or not? :wink:
Everything we touch turns to gold...then to sh_t
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It doesnt make much difference (supplementing, or not). To what degree you manage to stick to the diet does.
Dried fruits are an excellent option for when travelling.
Arent there fresh eggs available nearly everywhere?
AnnGrazjun

Post by AnnGrazjun »

I'll be backpacking through most of my trip, so I don't think I'll be carrying eggs with me for obvious reasons...Yes I'll have plenty of dried fruits and nuts, but nothing much else (I'm a vegetarian). I never had a problem with taking any kind of supplements (holistic/natural) for my health or skin, so I'm not worried about them being 'dirty' and all. I just thought since Omega 3's were an essential nutrient of the Wai diet I thought I'd give it a try. :P
Everything we touch turns to gold...then to sh_t
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Well, then you also need B12. Of course you will not be ingesting any cholesterol, but the combination of dried fruits, nuts, omega 3s and B12 will indeed do the trick.