water and eating

Other than specified below
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: water and eating

Post by Aytundra »

Hi ysekhan,
ysekhan wrote:the human natural body Ph level is 7,2 , you must never go below that natural level, therefore water should be at least a 7,5 Ph level. 7,7 Ph is best. Unless your blood goes really accidy, then you should take water 8,4 to 9 Ph level to restore your natural Ph level ...
What about the stomach acid? When you drink water every drop of water mixes with the stomach acid.
The stomach is before the bloodstream.
The bloodstream's pH is tightly regulated by the body. afaik
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I agree with Aytundra.
ysekhan wrote:Water is an absolute must to the body
True.
But that does not mean you need to drink water.
Water is also in foods and drinks.
the human natural body Ph level is 7,2 , you must never go below that natural level
So, in your view all drinks and foods should have a pH leverl of at least 7.2?
clem24

Post by clem24 »

I don't see anything wrong in water and eating. I think why they said so is for you not to get full before finishing your food. :)
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

You dilute your enzymes of you drink water while eating.
RRM says it's not necessary IF you eat enough watery fruits (or drink liters of juice).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

clem24 wrote: Sun 13 Aug 2017 13:40 I don't see anything wrong in water and eating. I think why they said so is for you not to get full before finishing your food. :)
Filling up your stomach is just that. It does not satisfy your appetite for sugars or cravings.
The water is gone rapidly. As a result, the stomach will substantially shrink, which results in stomach-induced hunger.
If you never fill up the stomach too much, the shrinkage will also be strongly limited, which prevents stomach-hunger.

The problem with filling up your stomach is that it eventually always results in stomach shrinkage, which stimulates appetite.
If you can keep the level of filling and shrinking limited, stomach-induced appetite is limited also.