body rejecting cooked food

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Justin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

body rejecting cooked food

Post by Justin »

If your keeping the strict diet, 100% for a lengthy period of time, and then you eat like a huge meal of cooked food, is it possible your body may not recognise it and act upon it like its toxic garbage, rejecting it lol. Or your body may be so unadjusted to dealing with certain types of food it may have forgotten how to deal with it. Obviously it would depend on what you ate, has anyone had any experience with this?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, on a few occasions (less than once a year) I decided to eat one small cooked- foods meal, and in 4 out of 5 occasions I threw up afterwards...
That one time I managed to keep it inside (broccoli), after 15 minutes my tongue felt like poison and my breath had the odor of a garbage can that hasnt be cleaned for months. :oops: At least, that was my perception.
Makes it a lot easier not to eat cooked foods. :mrgreen:
Justin

Post by Justin »

RRM do you think throwing up was a case of your body not wanting cooked food in it, or do u think, knowing all the bad points about cooked food like you do, maybe it was more mentally induced?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It actually was a physical response, because I really enjoyed the food and knew that there wasnt much bad stuff in it, especially since it was only one meal in a whole year! ... So, no psyche-induced barfing here...
Your stomach readily responds to what goes in; it has to, because that may save your life in certain circumstances. If you never eat cooked foods, and then eat some, your stomach may recognize that it contains something unknown with potential harmful properties. Then there is only one solution to make sure nothing bad happens: throwing up.
Justin

Post by Justin »

By any chance is this why Wai regularly eats cooked food? To keep her body used to dealing with it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yep