Sex and wai diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Cairidh
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Cairidh »

huntress wrote:Well said Oscar and CurlyGirl! :D

Cairidh...I miss eating dates.....
why can't you eat them? aren't they available?
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Corinne wrote:I found some delicious sun-dried dates the other day at an organic market...Never tasted dates like that before! YUM!
Has anybody tasted fresh dates? In Europe they're in season in september/october and can be found at turkish markets. They are a bit tangy though and ripen quickly...
I can nearly always buy fresh organic medjool dates at my local Tesco...I adore them.
I hate non organic fresh or dried, they taste completely different - I think they put something on them.
But organic dried are nice and organic fresh are divine :D
rischott

Post by rischott »

I'm disappointed the picture is gone. Not only do we have to worry about homeland security invading our sites......but we also have to worry about the puritans being offended.
How'd this thread go from relationships, child-bearing diets, and the such to utter nonsense. Well, thank you to all those who posted before the thread got out of hand. If anyone would like to continue to discuss, I'm all ears.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

rischott wrote:I'm disappointed the picture is gone. Not only do we have to worry about homeland security invading our sites......but we also have to worry about the puritans being offended.
How'd this thread go from relationships, child-bearing diets, and the such to utter nonsense. Well, thank you to all those who posted before the thread got out of hand. If anyone would like to continue to discuss, I'm all ears.
In other words bring back the sex :lol:
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Oscar?
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Thank you, Corinne and huntress!! :-)

Ah, shucks, I really just LOVE this forum... such a cool bunch of people, no matter whether we agree with each other all the time or not, I just have such fun here and I'm able to express my genuine views about things in an un-repressed way.

LOL Cairidh.... you are a funny one, you! I like the pictures AND the singing! :lol:
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Oh, I forgot...

rischott,

Thanks for pointing out how this thread developed, and reminding us of how it started. Can we all perhaps remind ourselves of the first few posts of this thread and perhaps pick up from there?
huntress

Post by huntress »

Thank you, Corinne and huntress!!
You are most welcome CurlyGirl! :D

And yes, I agree that we should continue our original discussion. This thread was just beginning to get more and more interesting!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL! :lol:

Thanks for the great posts! (munching on a snack with banana)

Special thanks to rischott for taking care of my moderator duty to remind people to stay on-topic. ;)

Now where did I save that picture...
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

(peels a banana)

CurlyGirl, a truly fine choice of beverage (he says, nodding at a packet of Rooibush on the shelf)!

Back in the UK, I used to treat myself on a Saturday afternoon by watching the football results (up the Canaries etc.), enjoying a fresh cream apples turnover and a big cup of Rooibush...however I'm afraid I added milk and honey... whoops!

Take care,
James
x
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

I love Red Bush *thumbs up*
not that I can drink it now *thumbs down*

and how COULD you spoil that incredible colour with milk and honey!!!
heretic.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL

[whisper]They don't call him 'Crazy James' for nothing![/whisper]

I never liked Rooibos tea that much. My personal favorites were Bengal Spice from Celestial Seasonings and a good Chai.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Posh by name, Posh by nature Image
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Ooh, James, I like the sound of your former Saturday-afternoon ritual. Yum! Oh, well! It's bananas and egg yolks for me... no apple turnovers in sight. :-(

Hey Oscar, I LOVE Chai too... even without the milk, just tea made from Chai spice mix is wonderful.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Cairidh :-D

Speaking of the beautiful colour, I once went to a paper-making class and they used Rooibos tea to dye paper. It produced the most beautiful sepia tint!
Last edited by CurlyGirl on Thu 23 Mar 2006 21:44, edited 1 time in total.